High School students: possible OD from Heroin-laced brownies.

logan students
nerd.gif
i graduated last year, pretty sad

I find it hard to believe that the brownies had heroin in them. Nowhere in the article does it mention one of the kids testing positive for heroin.
If the brownies are potent enough and the person is a lightweight smoker...that %%#+ WILL hit you like a ton of bricks..rookies.

i wounder how much heroin was in each brownie

i know most $10.00 bags of dope have .01 of heroin

so if there was at least .5 of white in each brownie I would think there would be more then one death

I would never buy brownies with bud in them for the reason that you never know how much the dude that made it put in.
They could put in a tiny bit of bud and then you'd be ripped off. Now if you're making it yourself, that's not bad, but still, i rather just smoke bud on a blunt

we need to start teaching kids about river phoenix, chris farley, and len bias, like before 9th grade, every year. narcotics aint nothin to @+#@ with if you dont know what your doin....

all i hear is bad things about this school......

one time when i was in high school we were playing ball after hours at like 8pm on a Thursday night.

two dudes started arguing, one dude sprints to his car and pulls out a SAMURAI SWORD and chases other guy with it. SMH.

only good thing outta this school is Nate Robinson.

nate-robinson.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

As much as I smoke I can't believe I haven't had mj brownies.
you missing out

eating one and then smoking more after that..you'll be on cloud 9000
pimp.gif

yooooooooo!
thats my school right there! who else is attending logan right now
from NT?

and about the brownies, one of the dudes that passed out from the brownie
is my ex's bf or ex bf, anyways that jack%$ deserved it from being a dumb@$&
roll.gif
roll.gif

My little cousin goes to logan and she said a mexican from her PE period was hospitalized after eating the brownies.

Originally Posted by wcghost

all i hear is bad things about this school......

one time when i was in high school we were playing ball after hours at like 8pm on a Thursday night.

two dudes started arguing, one dude sprints to his car and pulls out a SAMURAI SWORD and chases other guy with it. SMH.

only good thing outta this school is Nate Robinson.
laugh.gif

Was probably a machete, not a katana.

Back
Top Bottom