High School Sweethearts VOL. My gf isn't a pronstars

I don't understand OP
Are you asking us if we are married to/dating out high school significant others because you are about to graduate high school and want to see if your relationship will last?

If that's the case, no. I don't even keep in contact with any of the girls I went to high school with. If both of you go to college, y'all will be broken up by the beginning of 2nd semester when you come home for Christmas break and one of you guys find out the other has been cheating.

Before you say "oh we can skype every day"...Nah B, don't waste your time. Just like how you could be getting topped off while you skyping her (not saying that you're that kind of person, but I'm saying that I've seen things like this happen), she can be getting eaten out while she's skipping you.

And there's no point to be in a relationship if you not gonna be faithful. So if you think you gonna go to college, **** on these ****, and come back every break to ya high school shorty, think again B. Because karma is a ***** and when you think that you're the only one ******* around at college, she's probably gonna be doing twice as bad. And if you gonna have trust issues (which is understandable...who wouldn't have trust issues when their girl is 100 miles away as a freshman in college) just get out of the situation before you go crazy fam.

Now if NEITHER of y'all go to college, or end up going to a community college, then yea, y'all might stand a chance. But to be honest, you're young, you don't even know yourself yet. Majority of folks actually find their spouse IN COLLEGE.

Now I'm all about staying faithful in a relationship. But be real doggie, you really gonna drag a high school relationship to a college filled with opportunity and NOT taste something? Save yourself and your girl from the stress, B.

Now if y'all go to the same college (which I don't recommend, because if y'all break up, someone's gonna be salty they followed the other to that bum *** school), y'all might stand a chance, and things also can be worse. Things can go worse for the same reason that things can go well. That reason being that y'all are right there together. Your gonna see all the upperclassmen trynna get at her at parties. She's gonna see you getting other females attention.

At the end of the day it just comes down to what kind of people y'all are, B. But IF you are still in high school, trust me, find yourself first. A lot of people don't know who they are until halfway through college. Fax, B

Last edited:
Very true, after college where do you actually meet people? The bar? Tinder? I mean options become more and more fleeting

Last edited:

FlyNy , 

its been like 5 years. im in like my 3rd year in college 
third year? wow.. 

home stretch for you fam. Good luck. 

what do you do go to school and go home?

aint no way a HS relationship would have survived my experience. but if you guys are mellow together thats beautiful. Good luck on the rest of your life. yall must keep it spicy in the bedroom.

Been married for 40 years, have 3 beautiful kids with my high school sweatheart.

We have a nice white fence home in the suburbs and 2 chocolate labs
I think I know you. You came to my shop one time asking for a painting?

third year? wow.. 

home stretch for you fam. Good luck. 

what do you do go to school and go home?

aint no way a HS relationship would have survived my experience. but if you guys are mellow together thats beautiful. Good luck on the rest of your life. yall must keep it spicy in the bedroom.
Eh go to school, do some work and whatnot head back to the crib. When I do see her I pick her up and ****. 
I do get tempted to be a savage. But I'm thinking for the long term. 

Eh go to school, do some work and whatnot head back to the crib. When I do see her I pick her up and ****. 

Thats wassup
Keep it that way. If you came this far without being savage, then keep pushing and get married because I know you'll be right if y'all break up after y'all graduate and you look back on all the missed freaknasty opportunities

Yeah. Married to my gf from my last year of hs. This was when ontario had grade 13 or oac so we were 18. Dated for 12 years and its been 4 years married. She held me down through a bunch of health problems so i knew she was the one.

I think I know you. You came to my shop one time asking for a painting?

My high school sweetheart is still one of the prettiest girls I've ever met

She's married with a kid tho

At 22 :smh:

Very true, after college where do you actually meet people? The bar? Tinder? I mean options become more and more fleeting
Thats not true. Ive meet plenty of potential partners after college. But then again, it depends on location i guess..

Thats not true. Ive meet plenty of potential partners after college. But then again, it depends on location i guess..

Didn't say it wasn't possible. I said it just becomes increasingly difficult. What other setting puts thousands of people at about the same age range in the same location for several years? It's just the best case scenario imo

Back
Top Bottom