High School Sweethearts VOL. My gf isn't a pronstars

Still in college? Oh man. Good luck when you get that good job and start making some good bread at the age of 25-32. She won't be able to tell you crap, other bad chicks are gonna start checking you. You gonna start feeling yourself and that's when it will end.

All of the people who I knew that were hs sweethearts either got a divorce in their late 20s to early 30s because of cheating

Met my wife when her sister was marrying one of my best friends. We were paired together as part of the wedding party. (Bridesmaid/Groomsman) We were 16-17.

That was in 1996. 18.5 years ago.

We've been together ever since.

Lasted from 17 to almost 21. We just turned into 2 different people than when we were 17. Well I did, she was still trying to make it work but I was seeing all the yambs around me and got tired of passing up on that **** and wanted to just be able to live my life. Still the nicest, most loyal chick I ever met but ya boy was trynna live a little u know. Still cool tho.

my cousin married to his hs girlfriend. been like close to 16 yrs together. they just tied the knot. they took time apart in between
damn, time flies |I

Last edited:
Met my wife when her sister was marrying one of my best friends. We were paired together as part of the wedding party. (Bridesmaid/Groomsman) We were 16-17.

That was in 1996. 18.5 years ago.

We've been together ever since.
Wait, what?! 

your bestfriend was probabl like 20~? 

one of my biggest regrets in life is not having a highschool sweetheart... now im in my early 30s not married no gf :smh:

Still in college? Oh man. Good luck when you get that good job and start making some good bread at the age of 25-32. She won't be able to tell you crap, other bad chicks are gonna start checking you. You gonna start feeling yourself and that's when it will end.

fax.jpg

bee_1569213c.jpg

met my wife in JHS , been with her since, married with 3 kids ... this year we make 25 years together. we were just talking about how proud we are of our kids.

they're all nerds, none of my girls can twerk, and my oldest starts college this year ... i'll have a kid in college and i act like i'm 5, but we did it ..

couldn't be happier right now, it works if you want it to, if you don't it won't. couldn't be simpler ...

only thing i miss is buying sneakers :nerd:

met my wife in JHS , been with her since, married with 3 kids ... this year we make 25 years together. we were just talking about how proud we are of our kids.

they're all nerds, none of my girls can twerk, and my oldest starts college this year ... i'll have a kid in college and i act like i'm 5, but we did it ..

couldn't be happier right now, it works if you want it to, if you don't it won't. couldn't be simpler ...

only thing i miss is buying sneakers
nerd.gif
how old are you? never knew you were up there in age 

only thing i miss is buying sneakers :nerd:
how old are you? never knew you were up there in age 

Bro... that's HIM in his avy!

Back
Top Bottom