Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

My ex still has a couple things at her place. All I really want back is my nike shorts and a not cheap sex toy but it's always something new with her when I ask even though she's 15 minutes away. She told me to ask again this weekend just to tell me she's away on vacation for a month when I did. Diabolical :lol:

If she used it with someone else would you still want it back.

I come in peace.

I come in peace.
That's a valid question. Somebody's probly worn the shorts but I doubt the toy got used. Idc anyways, I don't want it back for personal use, it's about the principle. That **** wasn't cheap enough to just leave when I already told her she could keep another one.

*checks title of thread* yep still the hinge thread

44303EED-CE79-44CE-994A-4DB38603714A.jpeg

Page only has three posts from this afternoon and pure shenanigans :lol:

I come in peace.

Dog. I never thought about this. I am trying to think about when I used toys with semi-unfamiliar yambs from apps and it’s making me wonder if they had been used prior with other dudes |l

*checks title of thread* yep still the hinge thread

44303EED-CE79-44CE-994A-4DB38603714A.jpeg

1676315052489.gif

Ole girl wasting everybody’s time from yours to the unborn baby :smh:

My ex still has a couple things at her place. All I really want back is my nike shorts and a not cheap sex toy but it's always something new with her when I ask even though she's 15 minutes away. She told me to ask again this weekend just to tell me she's away on vacation for a month when I did. Diabolical :lol:
Thread definitely went somewhere I wasn't expecting. Talking about toys in here with the men's. J/K.

I won't lie kind of curious what toy you could have bought that cost a few dollars. But other side is like yeah keep the thread moving and not ask anymore.

That means that you can...nvm. :lol:
If she lets you, imagine how many others as well :smh: :sick:

I am down for some thangs but I wouldn't have sex with a pregnant woman who wasn't carrying my child....the fact that's a surrogate makes it even weirder because it adds another indirect body to the equation :lol:

Thread definitely went somewhere I wasn't expecting. Talking about toys in here with the men's. J/K.

I won't lie kind of curious what toy you could have bought that cost a few dollars. But other side is like yeah keep the thread moving and not ask anymore.

Philly has this sex store called "Condom Kingdom" on South Street and they have all sorts of little trinkets to the high end stuff. I remember smashing a chick at her place for the first time and she told me to grab a condom from the nightstand since I wasn't carrying. I open the drawer and saw some device in there that had me like
black-kid.gif

Page only has three posts from this afternoon and pure shenanigans :lol:

Dog. I never thought about this. I am trying to think about when I used toys with semi-unfamiliar yambs from apps and it’s making me wonder if they had been used prior with other dudes |l

1676315052489.gif

Ole girl wasting everybody’s time from yours to the unborn baby :smh:

Look EYE was just asking the questions everyone else was thinking.

If she liked the toy enough to keep it SHE DEFINTELY has taken it out with someone else.

IM JUST SAYING.

I would really like to see someone counter this. Especially folks on Team Raw.

Presumably she washes that ***** daily? That toy been in the back of the drawer for days/weeks/months. We seen how microorganism colonies reproduce quickly in dark, damp places

Hellocake.com is the new toy they got at walloes world and target

Look EYE was just asking the questions everyone else was thinking.

If she liked the toy enough to keep it SHE DEFINTELY has taken it out with someone else.

IM JUST SAYING.
Idc about it being used, I already know it's been inside her, I put it there myself :lol:
But I also don't want someone else putting it there when they aint pay for it
If she keeps it that's a lot of fun I paid for but am not participating in

What sex toy we talking bout 👀

That **** is already synced to another mans Samsung Galaxy S15 bro

She's low key probably laughing at the fact you want it back so you can go and use it on another *****

Just let it go :lol:
I don't even wanna use it, I just don't want anyone else using it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom