Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

In all seriousness - this thread should be about helping NTers with their situations. The OGs have always provided guidance and support and I hope will continue to do so.

When this thread is at its best are the days we are hearing about the wins, listening to those who have questions and giving those who need the confidence a little boost.

I’ve tried to do this to the best of my ability and will continue to do so.
Help and jokes..gotta get these jokes off 🤣

THAT RUSSIAN RUSH OUT GIRL IS

609BBAA2-4EA4-4CE9-8362-09CD8101D3F5.gif

HER BACKSIDE IS FLATTER THAN THE TOP OF A SHOEBOX🤢🚮🚮🚮
Yea big transformer vibes

Some of y’all are too far gone 😂😂😂

I was a PG my entire career so I like to see my teammates EAT

DAS WHY UR DA HOMIE!

Whether it’s fambily, work, yambs, etc., my slogan is “ERRYBODY EATS”. I know I can get mines so I facilitate :smokin

I get the conversation 30 down to 10 minutes left before bar close and I KNOW I can get my Mahomes on. 5 minutes left and folks that know me still believe me.

But to his larger point; I wonder if there are folks too shook to share. I believe I remember

What's an app I can call/text without shorty having my number?

GET YOU A TRAP PHONE, DIFFERENT NUMBER.

USE A DIFFERENT NAME, ADDRESS, PAY THE BILL IN CASH. THE HOMIE AT THE STORE WILL MESS WITH YA… TRUST ME.

METRO BY TMOBILE, $30 FLAT A MONTH. GET YOU A REFURB IPHONE….

SHORTY’S WILL BE INSTANTLY SUSPECT IF YOU HIT THEM WITH GREEN BUBBLES AND THEY HAVE SEEN YOUR REAL PHONE IS A IPHONE.

THANK ME LATER.
0611E77B-3432-43E0-AD6D-497DD7CD7696.gif

GET YOU A TRAP PHONE, DIFFERENT NUMBER.

USE A DIFFERENT NAME, ADDRESS, PAY THE BILL IN CASH. THE HOMIE AT THE STORE WILL MESS WITH YA… TRUST ME.

METRO BY TMOBILE, $30 FLAT A MONTH. GET YOU A REFURB IPHONE….

SHORTY’S WILL BE INSTANTLY SUSPECT IF YOU HIT THEM WITH GREEN BUBBLES AND THEY HAVE SEEN YOUR REAL PHONE IS A IPHONE.

THANK ME LATER.
0611E77B-3432-43E0-AD6D-497DD7CD7696.gif

I’m pulling background checks, credit reports, etc if a shorty has green bubbles. Her first chance is gone

I'm not dating any woman with green bubbles. Issa set up.

All the Android boys are going to come for me but Imma die on this hill.

Depending on the level of conversation, when I transition from app to text, I bring up the bubble color. Feel is a big part as well.

I think I mentioned this in another thread but one of mentors had a BURNER WHIP. He would tell his wife he was going to squash or whatever, leave his car there and pick up another with no GPS to meetup with a pretty young.

Obviously burner phones and everything else were involved but he was elite to pull that off.

Ironically, him and other folks are in the camp that I should get married :lol:

Bump for the "fumble the bag" convo... was in FL for a long weekend and on the return flight was seated next to this cute girl who I had actually seen on the flight out there. We chatted it up for 4+ hours. She was a former gymnast :smile:emoji_heart_eyes:smile: and I could tell she was giving me some hints... but once we got off the plane, we got separated before I could ask for her number.

Tried my googlin' skills to find her but I am coming up empty. So she either had 4 hours worth of elaborate lies, or she is one of those people who doesn't have much of an online presence (no LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.).

Moral of the story: shoot your shot while you have the chance.

Back
Top Bottom