Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I was on his side at first but then going through the thread and quotes, bruh need to go wash his face and get off social media
Didn't read those but some people do design their life surrounding online stuff too much.

From the screenshots I saw though, seems like she told him she was talking to her ex again, hoping that was going to happen again. When it looks like it wasn't she kept talking to son but he checked out.

So dude got a free meal and dodged a bullet?

That's a W in disguise.
I bet he makes more than her too. A $3 cheese addon to a burger is a bit much and only setup to slowly rob folks, pondering whether it's worth it is a reasonable, normal response. Freaking out and running to the bathroom to sneak away like he's going to kill her, paying the bill, running away in tears, hopping a live, blocking him though isn't, that's wild unstable. Bullet dodged.

Like I said guys play a part in this. A glimpse at her social media or a convo would give all the info one would need to see what she's like

Yea she crazy crazy.

Also, if the dude gonna penny pinch, he shoulda thought twice about going to that restaurant in the first place. If cheese is $3, that burger was probably the cheapest thing on the menu.

Who knows if he was penny pinching though, some things are just unreasonable. Even if he was wildin, her response is all the way nuts.
ezgif-3-0c66672865.gif

It’s getting her more views than any of her other videos probably. She caught a dub too. Cant trust these social media chicks.

Some might even say that if she wanted to **** him this wouldn’t have happened.

Yes the woman is clearly in the wrong but I'm not letting $3 for a slice of cheese stop me from ordering a cheeseburger over a regular hamburger if I'm at a sit down restaurant. I dont eat at restaurants that often so I could splurge a little

Came across this thread looking for advice. I never have anyone contact me on dating apps unless they are asking for money. Same with most women outside of that. Since October I’ve been giving my all to a friend and receive no progress. I go out of my way to do everything she wants and more. Women that know us mutually always say they wish they had someone that gives half the effort that I do. She always says I’m an amazing guy and I’d make someone a great boyfriend and she would hate if I gave my time to someone else. But she gives me no chance at all. Rather talk about guys that disrespect her. I’m always used to being the guy that no one wants and when I set boundaries then I’m criticized. I work a decent job, have my own things, stay in shape, but I never make progress with women. I often hear it’s because I don’t treat them like crap and they rather have a guy that is a bit mean to them. At this point I truly want to give up.

Came across this thread looking for advice. I never have anyone contact me on dating apps unless they are asking for money. Same with most women outside of that. Since October I’ve been giving my all to a friend and receive no progress. I go out of my way to do everything she wants and more. Women that know us mutually always say they wish they had someone that gives half the effort that I do. She always says I’m an amazing guy and I’d make someone a great boyfriend and she would hate if I gave my time to someone else. But she gives me no chance at all. Rather talk about guys that disrespect her. I’m always used to being the guy that no one wants and when I set boundaries then I’m criticized. I work a decent job, have my own things, stay in shape, but I never make progress with women. I often hear it’s because I don’t treat them like crap and they rather have a guy that is a bit mean to them. At this point I truly want to give up.
Just be toxic. Stop being that guy she depends on and leave her alone. The game ain’t that hard once you start being assertive and demanding on what your looking for and want.

Last edited:

First things first.... Do you own any Chelsea boots?

You can't do all these things then fake set boundaries when you don't get anything in return and expect things to magically change. The tone has been set. If you're giving your all like a 90s rnb singer there's no reason for them to reciprocate. Some people are just takers/users or selfish/inconsiderate.

She's not your friend you're in the 7th level of the friendzone. Even the mutuals watching you play yourself aren't interested or decent enough people to tell you to stop. Cut her off.

Aside from maybe lacking personality/confidence. If you're coming across chicks online and irl who are trying to shake you down you must give off trick/sugar daddy vibes, you try to impress people materially or you're aggressive on the eyes.

You need to be more discerning about who you give your time/effort to. And be assertive by asking direct questions. If you're feeling a chick find out if she's interested romantically before you start pursuing her. You can't devote your way in.

I work a decent job, have my own things, stay in shape, but I never make progress with women. I often hear it’s because I don’t treat them like crap and they rather have a guy that is a bit mean to them. At this point I truly want to give up.
You think you have all these things to offer? Be comfortable and secure in that. Act like it. Stop talking to her and be more selfish with others in the future. Don't be an *******, unless you're a funny one, just be firm on your wants and needs. But not in a way where you're dismissive of theirs.

You also gotta look at who you're going for. Are they the type of women who'll appreciate the stability you can offer? Or are they the type to string along a "friend" while entertaining a seemingly endless conveyor belt of disappointing prospects who have nothing to offer but stress and ****? Only entertain people who appreciate you. Otherwise you're wasting your time and hurting your own self-esteem.

You're the prize my dude. Men are trash. Women are in desperate need of quality partners, across all races and ages. They constantly take chances with all types of *******s because they got no other choice. Be the other choice.

Back
Top Bottom