Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

honestly it could’ve been. I meant work as in “Old ***” that’s the downside of being a successful bachelor in one city. Eventually one of your old work is gonna come across your profile and report it :lol:

Ah I see - I’m a broke poet but I’m very handsome so I don’t have these problems mate

Maaaaan this is gonna sound real lame, but I agreed to have a virtual date with a chick from Hinge, lol. Bruh, WTF am I doing. At first when I agreed, she was like, “cool, I’ll lock you down in my calendar”. I was like, “calendar, is this a business meeting? Thought we just gonna talk over FT”. It’s been a few days since then and she won’t even talk on Hinge, just keeps saying, “let’s continue on Friday over video, can’t wait to see you”.

:lol:

She’s bad, I guess that’s why I’m still in it. It’s tonight at 8pm lmfaoooooo.

Maaaaan this is gonna sound real lame, but I agreed to have a virtual date with a chick from Hinge, lol. Bruh, WTF am I doing. At first when I agreed, she was like, “cool, I’ll lock you down in my calendar”. I was like, “calendar, is this a business meeting? Thought we just gonna talk over FT”. It’s been a few days since then and she won’t even talk on Hinge, just keeps saying, “let’s continue on Friday over video, can’t wait to see you”.

:lol:

She’s bad, I guess that’s why I’m still in it. It’s tonight at 8pm lmfaoooooo.

Send us the Zoom link

Make sure the call is fully disconnected before you start Toobin
Ekx4t5VWAAEUDbp.jpg

Damn what y’all be doing to these women to keep getting banned on apps??

They don’t even tell you what you did……

Man ppl used to troll so ******* hard on dating apps now everybody tweaking over nothing

If you got “ghosted” or things didn’t go your way, charge it to the game and take your L

Like guys have been doing our entire lives

Imagine a dude snitching and reporting cuz a girl stopped texting him…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Y'all wildin.

Virtual date was straight. She looked exactly like her pics, which was good, cuz most of these chicks DO NOT. But im sus about this chick. Also we Hinge video call, not FT, she doesn't give her number out just yet. I asked what her full name is and she said, "I dont give that out just yet... I'll give you my full name if this works out".

:rolleyes

She said her name is fully googlable if I knew it. I said wtf does that mean and she just laughed. I had no energy to press her so I told her 'alright whatever'. I mean if you do OF or some other **** (I dont know, just saying for example), what's to hide, every other female does it. Idk, maybe she got a criminal record or something. She's from Chicago and Im obviously here in LA. She said she use to live in LA years ago and she always in LA for work, and if she meets the right one she'll move. But then in the same breath she said she use to live ATL, and would like to move back. Hmmm. She wouldn't dive into her job or what she does, but went on and on about her love for 'AI' and how its helped her so much at work, especially in copywriting. She really loves chatGPT>D

We did the Hinge card questions and I got bored. I told her I had to go to the gym and ended the call.

So why are you going on a virtual date all the way in Chicago if you are on the west coast? What do you get out of it?

Maybe she has a unique spelling of her name? My homegirls name isn't unique, but the spelling is. If you google her name you can find her, where she works etc. Might be her being cautious, cuz there's most definitely a lot of weird dudes out there.

Maybe she has a unique spelling of her name? My homegirls name isn't unique, but the spelling is. If you google her name you can find her, where she works etc. Might be her being cautious, cuz there's most definitely a lot of weird dudes out there.

Yeah my wife is the only 1 of her name in the world

The rest of the conversation seems really strange though 😂😂😂

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Y'all wildin.

Virtual date was straight. She looked exactly like her pics, which was good, cuz most of these chicks DO NOT. But im sus about this chick. Also we Hinge video call, not FT, she doesn't give her number out just yet. I asked what her full name is and she said, "I dont give that out just yet... I'll give you my full name if this works out".

:rolleyes

She said her name is fully googlable if I knew it. I said wtf does that mean and she just laughed. I had no energy to press her so I told her 'alright whatever'. I mean if you do OF or some other **** (I dont know, just saying for example), what's to hide, every other female does it. Idk, maybe she got a criminal record or something. She's from Chicago and Im obviously here in LA. She said she use to live in LA years ago and she always in LA for work, and if she meets the right one she'll move. But then in the same breath she said she use to live ATL, and would like to move back. Hmmm. She wouldn't dive into her job or what she does, but went on and on about her love for 'AI' and how its helped her so much at work, especially in copywriting. She really loves chatGPT>D

We did the Hinge card questions and I got bored. I told her I had to go to the gym and ended the call.

4D2A07EF-03FB-4052-94CE-A34B3E0ADE8C.gif

Back
Top Bottom