Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Pretty accurate lol

5E5AD91F-BEA2-4616-A7B6-9970D30937CE.jpeg

Not doing a blind date again.

Hook up through my boy's wife. Assured me we'd click but said she wont show me a pic. She hooked me up with baddies before, a great wing woman. So I'm like fine let's try this.

Called the girl, and no joke we instantly clicked. Humor, banter, conversation, etc was on point. We were both busy, but still texted throughout the week and it felt natural.

Set up a date Sunday night. She lived 5 minutes away so I scooped her. Right before I call her, I'm like naaaa I gotta check, so I looked up her name up on IG. There were two with the exact govt names both with mutual friends. One was BAD and one was a solid 5.

Now I'm in the car praying it's the baddie. She comes out and it's the solid 5. I was so disappointed.

We still went out for drinks. I play it cordially. She was throwing hella hints all night. She initiated the touching, tried to extend the night, started talkign about sex, etc etc. Once I'm not into you at all, I am not extending no night. She offered to split bill and I was so glad haha.

**** sucked too because our phone chemistry and humor was on point. She said "cant wait to see you again" when I dropped her off and I just ended it right there.

My boys wife owes me and she knows it.

925E7D95-FE9B-4167-8323-738424FB9C80.gif

C’MON MAN… YOU GOTTA DO YOUR RESEARCH AS SOON AS YOU GET THE NAME :lol:

AND THE FACT YOUR BOY DIDNT GET THE IG FROM HIS WIFE TO SLIDE TO YOU…. QUESTIONABLE.

:lol: low key it was a little game for me too

My boy don’t really care like that. He more of a savage, 5 to 10s he hittin. He just heard of the girl but never seen her either.

During our days he would bat like .750 because w.e came his way he’d go for. My **** was at like .250 because I was always hella picky.

Not doing a blind date again.

Hook up through my boy's wife. Assured me we'd click but said she wont show me a pic. She hooked me up with baddies before, a great wing woman. So I'm like fine let's try this.

Called the girl, and no joke we instantly clicked. Humor, banter, conversation, etc was on point. We were both busy, but still texted throughout the week and it felt natural.

Set up a date Sunday night. She lived 5 minutes away so I scooped her. Right before I call her, I'm like naaaa I gotta check, so I looked up her name up on IG. There were two with the exact govt names both with mutual friends. One was BAD and one was a solid 5.

Now I'm in the car praying it's the baddie. She comes out and it's the solid 5. I was so disappointed.

We still went out for drinks. I play it cordially. She was throwing hella hints all night. She initiated the touching, tried to extend the night, started talkign about sex, etc etc. Once I'm not into you at all, I am not extending no night. She offered to split bill and I was so glad haha.

**** sucked too because our phone chemistry and humor was on point. She said "cant wait to see you again" when I dropped her off and I just ended it right there.

My boys wife owes me and she knows it.

Depends on what you're looking/ready for.

If the time has come to settle down/get serious for the long term then don't go for the women you like, go for the women who like you.

Very rarely are these the same women.

Also,

"5" = average. Absolutely nothing wrong with being average and a great choice for the long term.

"BAD" = poor choice for the long term. Short-term only IMHO.

Depends on what you're looking/ready for.

If the time has come to settle down/get serious for the long term then don't go for the women you like, go for the women who like you.

Very rarely are these the same women.

Also,

"5" = average. Absolutely nothing wrong with being average and a great choice for the long term.

"BAD" = poor choice for the long term. Short-term only IMHO.

Slightly above average is the sweet spot. 7-8 for long term relationships.

Most "10's" I've met have been the most annoying people I have ever encountered in my life.

A "5" in looks with an "8" personality (values/virtues/history) = 7 overall for me.

At this point in my life personality > appearance (especially with all the sorcery going on out here).

If the "whole person concept" (appearance + personality) applies, then 7-8 is ideal...but exceedingly rare these days.

Most mature men understand that it's a battle between the eyes and the ears when it comes to attraction.

Thats the problem, mathematically 5 is the average between 1 and 10 but 50% on your report card is an F

Got banned on hinge by a scorned ex work. Read on Reddit how to go about going to the BBB and filing a complaint but im just gonna get banned again I feel like lol

Back
Top Bottom