Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

She took your whole weekend she's gotta pay for your ticket to the show and dinner afterward. lol

She's trying to lock you in before the weather breaks playa playa. Stay alert unless that is the route you want to go.
She’s def tryna lock you down. Ball is in your court really.

Tuesday evening actually went swimmingly. Went to dinner then Spamalot and got drinks afterwards. She ended up coming to the crib again :smh: When we woke up and were chopping it up while I was getting ready for work she asked me to go out on Friday’s night. I agreed:blush: in retrospect, I realized that we have been rawdoggin the entire time. Am I being trapped?!!?!??

Forgive me because I'm more washed than clean clothes.

But what is gatekeeping?
& what is gas lighting?
I HATE the word gas lighting so overused and often time not even true in it's use.
Tuesday evening actually went swimmingly. Went to dinner then Spamalot and got drinks afterwards. She ended up coming to the crib again :smh: When we woke up and were chopping it up while I was getting ready for work she asked me to go out on Friday’s night. I agreed:blush: in retrospect, I realized that we have been rawdoggin the entire time. Am I being trapped?!!?!??

Damn Luke, you going in full throttle trying to take down the death star.

Chick in his ear told him turn off his targeting computer, trust your feelings. :smh:
aHR0cHM6Ly95Lnlhcm4uY28vZjJjMjk1YzYtZWUxYy00ODZlLWEyM2MtZGFlMGMxMjlmNjM0X3RleHQuZ2lm.gif

I have no issues with going in raw, but you ain't even pullin out.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jb20vRjFqTnRqTjhZRFlBQUFBQy9pdHMtYXdheS1zdGFyLXdhcnMuZ2lm.gif

But you are reckless young Skywalker.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYS5saWNkbi5jb20vZG1zL2ltYWdlL0M0RDEyQVFHekRSLXFiUGdTZUEvYXJ0aWNsZS1pbmxpbmVfaW...gif

I posted in here a couple times if you going in raw and don't want to pull out have the chick use these afterwards

Used them for YEARS and made the chick get them.
aHR0cHM6Ly9pLmdpZmVyLmNvbS9ESUlnLmdpZg~_.gif

50cent-smile.gif

Aye bro you gotta hit your reset button after Friday night call your side joint immediately. Then reevaluate

Maybe the US does need to ban Tiktok, because every 19 year old with a ring light is a 60 second therapist now, confidently using words incorrectly to sound smart and you got grown people eating up the idiocy

Nothing is better than 19 year old's giving life advice. Nothing possibly could go wrong there.

Back
Top Bottom