Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Golden State/Lakers worked me into a shoot on Friday, man. I was planning to go out after a Warriors W around 1AM to secure new yambs. However, once the Lakers pulled away in the 3rd after midnight, I ran a play I call “The Incall”. It’s a move where on a weekend night I’m posted up at the crib and text yambs to see who is out partying and who isn’t. Downselect to the yambs out partying and start throwing invites to come through the crib.

Got an AAWG that I am off/on with to bite. Ole girl came through at 2:30AM, blabbed her mouth off, had two White Claws then said she needed to go to the bathroom. I’m on coolin on the couch for like 10 minutes then go to the bathroom to see what’s good but she’s not in there…..Pop over to my bedroom and ole girl was asleep in my bed, wearing my pajamas :wow: :smh:
1684232669928.gif

We wake up the next morning and after roasting her + making brunch plans, I told her I would drive her home since I had errands to run. Next things next and we end up smashing :lol: :smokin Problem is that post-smash it begins to rain and I HATE driving in the rain. In an aggressive turn of events, she then suggests that we UberEats brunch, lounge and watch Netflix all-day
1684233387505.gif

I agreed :blush: We basically watched TV, ate, drank, smashed and napped our way through the day. When we woke up from our nap it was already after dark (around 9) and we were hungry….so we went out to dinner…and drinks…and she came back to my place AGAIN
1684234811680.gif

Got it cracking as soon as we got to the crib then passed all the way out. Sunday comes and I’m like “Nah forreal, I have affairs to attend to” so we grab some coffee and I drop her off. She texts me immediately after…and we have lowkey been texting nonstop. As a matter of fact, I invited her to a musical (Spamalot :pimp: ) at the Kennedy Center tonight :sick: :smh:
1684238324022.gif

I’m goofing right now, right? Like as in I need to occupy my chill? Temper expectations?

This is literally all Steph and Golden State’s fault :lol:

I might read this later but in any case congratulations and/or I am sorry this happened to you in advance

Last edited:
Golden State/Lakers worked me into a shoot on Friday, man. I was planning to go out after a Warriors W around 1AM to secure new yambs. However, once the Lakers pulled away in the 3rd after midnight, I ran a play I call “The Incall”. It’s a move where on a weekend night I’m posted up at the crib and text yambs to see who is out partying and who isn’t. Downselect to the yambs out partying and start throwing invites to come through the crib.
She saw a better call from coach and ran an audible from the top of the key.
Wave off.gif

Yeah as long as you don't mind the play call stick it out.

I have NEVER watched SNL, I tried one or two skits and didn't find it funny. That was hilarious though, don't know if it was homie from Key and Peele or just an easy scenario to make jokes. Son raised them stakes FAST. Talk about zero - 100. $5 a game to $1000 a game.:rofl:

Jordan really said a night with your wife. :smh:. Hearing the MJ stories you definitely believe something like that happened.

Back
Top Bottom