Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

You’re better off with a cock ring…
No ayo but why women seem so turned off by them?

I had one of my tings say she hated it and not to wear it no more, also seen online how women don’t like them either

Numbing cream sounds all bad gotta be a better way. It rub off on her now she numb, you numb now y'all can't do nothing but sit there and rub genitals til whoever feel the chaffing first say stop 👀🤣
Only time I can see numbing cream being needed is if you piihb, otherwise why you numbing the good feeling

No ayo but why women seem so turned off by them?

I had one of my tings say she hated it and not to wear it no more, also seen online how women don’t like them either

Only time I can see numbing cream being needed is if you piihb, otherwise why you numbing the good feeling

Because some don’t understand the benefits of them. Their sexual experiences/intelligence is limited to their comfort zone. So it’s depends on the woman - I know many that loves it.

Just like how some men is not okay with sex toys in the bedroom.

Cross-referencing a tweet posted in the NBA Thread but THIS is why yambs are expecting 18 of their “friends” to be paid for at a birthday dinner

IMG_1182.jpeg

Bro offered to pay for 9 spa days and he’s probably not even local :smh:

Anybody ever used numbing cream on their meat pre smash??

Nah. Just don't beat off and give your johnson 2 weeks in the hyperbolic time chamber of peace. I've never liked the feeling of relying on something to get the job done.

When you smash next, you'll be a touch and buss for the first round, BUT you'll be right back in less than 2 min for round 2. This is where you'll close the game.

If you wanna to go super saiyan in the yambs then take a honeypack or whatev and then it's really over.

Last edited:
Anybody ever used numbing cream on their meat pre smash??
Yea couldnt get it up. There’s a learning curve to it and I jist didnt have the patience after that incident.

I was like fk it Id rather just give her the best 90 seconds of her life then not be able to get it up/feel it. **** was receiving the blessings from the God of awk gawk and didnt e’m know it, slept right through

stamina is much better now though that was 315+lbs cared too much nervous performance anxiety problems.

:lol: Just grab some numbing spray from Romans/blewchew/hims, it’s the same thing but specifically designed for what you looking for

I wouldn’t suggest using random creams
Id say dont. Get some ssris like sertaline from forhims. PE is usually due to a seratonin imbalance. Take it once and it clears it up instantly and literally went from like sub 100 pumps to hip flexors and abs cramping before i cum without switching positions, stop and goes, and the other delay tricks. I got some if you want it i dont even take it no more

First impressions are everything.

If you busting in two minutes, it's very possible you're not hitting that again :lol:

True -- well then rub that first one out before you go on the date lol. Or just tell her that she's great and she shouldn't have put it on you like she did :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom