Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Was messing with a new age chick she didnt shave her armpits but shaved her cooch, i was confused but she wasnt musty so i partook
poetic

giphy.gif

Good work, my dude :smokin Personally, I don’t think you can necessarily make a correlation between the money spent and action received. Hug after a $400 first date just means that you weren’t smashing that night regardless :lol: But she agreed to a second, I am assuming you worked some charm in between, she realized she liked you to some degree then the second date she was ready to go whether you spent $400 or $40 IMO.

Definitely shoot for $20 next time doe. Might mess around and end up doing anal :lol: :nerd:

Definitely shoot for $20 next time doe. Might mess around and end up doing anal :lol: :nerd:

Wish I can respond with two emojis. I wouldnt mind anal :nerd:

First chick I ever went out with thats older than 29 (she's 30), so this is new territory.

She got a fatty, listens to Cam, and her favorite player is Kobe. No idea where this white girl appeared from.

The more I spend on a date, the less it leads somewhere.

Took a chick to $$$$ dinner. Spent $400. First date, all I got was a hug.

The second date with same chick, did a happy hour spent $40. Got a blow job.

Third date I gotta plan something for under $20
If you treat them like their worth the wait (spend $$$) then you’ll be playing the long game.

The first time quick morning coffee/donut/bagel right before work meetup is really clucth for me. Almost everytime after its led to a invite over at a different time. The "second date" is usually just chilling there sometimes fornicating and not having to spend money.

Back
Top Bottom