Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yep same chick. She was the one pushing the whole family thing. Now she on IG posting "If he was worth it he would've challenged himself for you" type quotes. Typical behavior :smh:

Hope it goes well for you though bro. Sounds like you two were having a good time together. Low expectations. Always.

Dammmnnnn she’s making passive aggressive posts about y’all ending things on IG? Wow |l The feels must have been real for her to do that

Thanks, man! We were and we are still…technically :lol: I have just been away a lot. Fortunately, I got bailed out of a trip to the Bay Area this upcoming week but for over a month I haven’t disclosed my updated fall travel schedule. It’s weird because in the past I would usually drop information like this to soft end things. I am not trying to do that here but I can’t withhold this in good faith |l

anyone ever been propositioned about being a sugar baby?

random joint on IG hmu. originally she said she came across my profile because of some of the hashtags on my foodposts and said i looked interesting. then eventually said “i have a proposal.” since we’re in the same state, said she’d fly me out to spoil myself on her dime, **** her and then cash me out.

i feel both violated and honored :lol:chick i messed with last year told me she was a sugar baby and used an app for it. ****in A, she was doing numbers despite being an AWG.

Excuse me.gif

random joint on IG hmu. originally she said she came across my profile because of some of the hashtags on my foodposts and said i looked interesting. then eventually said “i have a proposal.” since we’re in the same state, said she’d fly me out to spoil myself on her dime, **** her and then cash me out.

i feel both violated and honored :lol:chick i messed with last year told me she was a sugar baby and used an app for it. ****in A, she was doing numbers despite being an AWG.
She hit you up randomly on IG? Sounds sus.

Ya there's an app. I know a girl who uses it, it's called seeking arrangements I think.

EYE am my brothers keeper...

Let me verify that IG profile real quick....

smell-sniff.gif

Start up the official gigolo thread, put your brothers on

You will 100% get robbed or end up with bacteria resistant gonorrhea. There's no in between.

She hit you up randomly on IG? Sounds sus.

Ya there's an app. I know a girl who uses it, it's called seeking arrangements I think.
This 20 year old girl I work with uses it. She actually just came back from a weekend in Buffalo :smh: :lol:
It really makes me wonder who’s sponsoring her tho, she is the definition of AWG

You will 100% get robbed or end up with bacteria resistant gonorrhea. There's no in between.

She asked to fly him out so he can’t have the cal on him. She’s smart >D

But in all seriousness, I don’t know if he is flashing honey buns or a luxury lifestyle on IG but robbing him doesn’t make total sense. If he’s flying out then he won’t be as valuable (less goods and cash) unless they plan on kidnapping him because they know they can get a big payday.

Lol @ buffalo
If the best she can do is a weekend in Buffalo she needs to retire

Y’all are bugging. See below.

A 20-year-old AWG is a dime PAWG to a married 55-year-old man :lol:

If you are a married 55-year old man courting a 20-year old, AWG or baddie, then you definitely want to do your dirt away from civilization in a place like Buffalo. It’s like the principle that if you are going to cheat then do it on a business trip, not at home.

Buffalo checks out.

She asked to fly him out so he can’t have the cal on him. She’s smart >D

But in all seriousness, I don’t know if he is flashing honey buns or a luxury lifestyle on IG but robbing him doesn’t make total sense. If he’s flying out then he won’t be as valuable (less goods and cash) unless they plan on kidnapping him because they know they can get a big payday.
I just feel like there's too much local **** for women to be flying strangers on IG out. Then again, I haven't been on IG in ten years, so IDK what's going on these days...

Almost any woman under 200lbs can go to the store, mall, gym and choose... if she wanted to.

I'm just naturally skeptical :lol:

I just feel like there's too much local **** for women to be flying strangers on IG out. Then again, I haven't been on IG in ten years, so IDK what's going on these days...

Almost any woman under 200lbs can go to the store, mall, gym and choose... if she wanted to.

I'm just naturally skeptical :lol:

I hear you but I still think if you are married then flying a stranger on IG out has lower chance of getting caught than a local broad who can and will threaten to go to your family. I would have to imagine any man going to these lengths also wasn’t using their main/personal IG account and would stash his ID along with other valuables elsewhere.

As for the yambs under 200lbs, they could get smashed by local dudes but the ones who are normal single dudes may not be going for them like that and the cheating local dudes can’t take the chance.

Barring any mental instability, an AWG is going to be your safest choice for this play.

Back
Top Bottom