Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Sad times. Had to cut it off with my main one.

Chemistry was too good, but some things held us back. We're from the same culture, but our families would have a major language barrier. Ultimately agreed if we got more serious the families won't get along as much as we wanted them to.

If I had stronger feelings for her I probably woulda said **** that and pushed for it, but on to the next.

Sad times. Had to cut it off with my main one.

Chemistry was too good, but some things held us back. We're from the same culture, but our families would have a major language barrier. Ultimately agreed if we got more serious the families won't get along as much as we wanted them to.

If I had stronger feelings for her I probably woulda said **** that and pushed for it, but on to the next.

Sorry to hear that Brodie |l Was this the fly out chick that you were into? If so, damn….mentioned it to another NTer recently but we got our 100 Day check-in coming up in a few weeks and I’m honestly not sure how it’s going to go. EYE am feeling good but I am aware enough to see why it might be a one-way street:ohwell:

1692374452793.png

Hey bros, this shawty that I smashed last week invited me over for dinner this evening, I politely declined

She basically said no I am cooking us dinner and I got wine too :lol:

How do I respond?

Hey bros, this shawty that I smashed last week invited me over for dinner this evening, I politely declined

She basically said no I am cooking us dinner and I got wine too :lol:

How do I respond?
Punani decent? If so, why not have it again with a side of whatever she cooking?

This isn’t as worst as the women who actually sued a man 10k for skipping out on the 1st date.
Shorty even insulted the judge.

I've never seen anyone speak to a judge like that and get away with it. :smh:

Even the bailiff talking wreckless to the judge. :lol:

rodney-dangerfield-get-no-respect.gif

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Brodie |l Was this the fly out chick that you were into? If so, damn….mentioned it to another NTer recently but we got our 100 Day check-in coming up in a few weeks and I’m honestly not sure how it’s going to go. EYE am feeling good but I am aware enough to see why it might be a one-way street:ohwell:

Yep same chick. She was the one pushing the whole family thing. Now she on IG posting "If he was worth it he would've challenged himself for you" type quotes. Typical behavior :smh:

Hope it goes well for you though bro. Sounds like you two were having a good time together. Low expectations. Always.

Free food, drink and a 2nd round of yambs and you declined? Keep her on the team.
Sounds good unless he really trying stick and move have a roster out here…Home cooked meal feelings just gon make it messy with shorty down the line if he really ain’t on that type of time

Now if he don’t care yea sounds like a great night to me :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom