Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

curiosity-curious.gif

Just hit your Venmo - thx in advance

Yea it’s like the more I think about it the more I’m like man idk.
I got a chick who with it just need the missing piece. She’s done it in her younger years and said she ready but wants me to find them.
She isn’t as sociable.
I’ve had general conversation with several women over the last few months or so. Just to get an consensus.

One chick tells me she with it but she prefers two dudes, then said she wanted to pick both 🥲.

Another said she’d do it but if she try something new like messing with a chick that the dude needed to try something new as in mess with another guy….utter loss of words after she said that nonsense almost blocked her 🤦🏽‍♂️💀.

Then you get the wishy washy ones, with it one day and not the next.

They tend to have an unrealistic expectation of the whole situation.
Ima be honest, you're the one being unrealistic. What's in it for the average woman to fulfill your fantasy of two women when theirs would most likely be 2 men?

Like ahat ahat said you're going about it wrong. You gotta find yourself threesome women. Someone who'll set everything up. Your goals are aligned and it's easy fantasy fulfillment that everyone's in on. Stop asking normal chicks, you're gonna get normal responses.

Would you guys still be roommates with your ex if you didn't have to pay rent? We got a dog together n I wanna see him as much as possible (she has custody) while I still can so i stay over a few times a week. A new bf or husband may not let me see him if he's insecure. I love him like my son, can't imagine not seeing him anymore.

The f buddy situation is coming to an end soon, been about three months since breaking up. So it'll be strictly platonic.

It got a bit weird when I caught her going into the washroom with this polaroid group photo that contains her and a potential new male partner. Think she was rubbing one out. I never told her I know this though she'd cut me off bc of embarrassment. I did hit an hour or so after so maybe she wasn't doing it, idk what her refractory period is like. Still weird to bring that into the shower. My ego took a little hit bc I don't think she was ever into my looks like that.

Perks for me is also being able to chill in a trust fund babys millionaire condo and get gym access and convenient commute to work.
Hard to walk away but everyone is telling me to cut her off if there's no more sex.

If there was no dog in the picture I wouldn't feel so conflicted. We started off as rebound fwbs (each fresh off a one year breakup) and then dated for a year and now friends again. I've lived at hers for almost two years now, change is hard.
Kneegro what

Big 📠
I see where you coming from. I think if I was actively trying to get it done but I’m not. These chicks I was having discussions with I wasn’t fully interested in fulfilling that with them unless they was just with it then maybe. I was generally asking them to see how open they are.

Ima be honest, you're the one being unrealistic. What's in it for the average woman to fulfill your fantasy of two women when theirs would most likely be 2 men?

Like ahat ahat said you're going about it wrong. You gotta find yourself threesome women. Someone who'll set everything up. Your goals are aligned and it's easy fantasy fulfillment that everyone's in on. Stop asking normal chicks, you're gonna get normal responses.

Hung out with 2 nters a few years ago, after the pandemic. one of the nt’er had it on his mind to execute 2 nights in a row. The 1 st night them joints were busted and drunk. I wasn’t with it At all. 2nd night was good, but one of the nt’er did something the girls didn’t like, and they left. The excucted minded nte’er did redeem himself when he came back in town and and took care of business.

I don’t a have twisted sexual degenerate mind. So I wouldn’t get down like that.
I’m spiritual with it, too much demonic toxic ish out here.

Wait do you mean execute as in a 3some or just smash some women? I can’t tell if your post was related to the threesome ones or you were just sharing :lol:

there really gonna be some dudes out here paying that and 650 a month for 2012 challengers

You mean $650 total and the 2012 Challenger is only $150 in addition to the Tinder subscription, right?

Yea it’s like the more I think about it the more I’m like man idk.
I got a chick who with it just need the missing piece. She’s done it in her younger years and said she ready but wants me to find them.
She isn’t as sociable.
I’ve had general conversation with several women over the last few months or so. Just to get an consensus.

One chick tells me she with it but she prefers two dudes, then said she wanted to pick both 🥲.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man I live in Indy, and I gave up on the dating apps a long time ago although I was a big fan of Hinge but I got banned (apparently if enough women report you for not responding/not following up on dates they will ban you .. who knew).

I'm 32 and I've been getting a good amount of yams just meeting women in person and it's been working. I went to a street festival like two weekends ago and saw my dog I do business with and met his family. I've known his sister since undergrad and she hit me up to hang later that night and I cracked and we been hanging ever since. She might have the fattest *** of any woman I've ever had. Can you post women on here still? I haven't posted ina while

Man I live in Indy, and I gave up on the dating apps a long time ago although I was a big fan of Hinge but I got banned (apparently if enough women report you for not responding/not following up on dates they will ban you .. who knew).

I'm 32 and I've been getting a good amount of yams just meeting women in person and it's been working. I went to a street festival like two weekends ago and saw my dog I do business with and met his family. I've known his sister since undergrad and she hit me up to hang later that night and I cracked and we been hanging ever since. She might have the fattest *** of any woman I've ever had. Can you post women on here still? I haven't posted ina while

This is the post checks mcgee checks mcgee has been waiting for. The pics…
1695673056462.gif

word!?

Back
Top Bottom