Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

A storm is coming

hopefully it aint a baby storm

1698513077552.jpeg

Damn yall were quick and relentless with it so I feel compelled to give an update :lol: So I think my approach of being relentlessly upfront about my past worked against me in this situation.

The texts and calls from last night escalated to an even crazier situation that I can’t believe I am even having to type out for y’all. So she requested that we talk in person - fine. The venue? My condo that I own and she is staying at. WHAT?!?!?
1698521323989.gif

Get to the crib and I am surveying it because something felt off…I walk past my second bedroom and there is now a whole Peloton bike and rowing machine in there
:wow:
Then I asked if these were the machines from her crib that she had shipped and she said no…she just ordered new ones

1698521449771.gif

Now off the rip, EYE she was making plays to make this work.

So here is where the relentless honesty hurt me - she juxtaposed our situation to the break I took with my ex. I don’t think I ever told any of my NT brothers this but near the end of my last serious relationship (after the break), I was still willing to make it work by any means necessary. It reached a point where I didn’t care about the romance/pageantry of it all and said “Look…let’s just ****ing get married. I will write you a check for $250K today and if that isn’t enough to cover all the expenses then let me know and we can discuss how much more is needed and why. Just figure out what you want to do for a ring, proposal venue, wedding location, honeymoon, etc and I’m good.” Maybe she blew it or maybe I just got lucky but clearly we never went down that route
:lol:

1698521527641.gif

Revealing that information hurt me
After like 15 mins of talking she asks “So what is my post-break wedding check going to look like?”
Now I’m thinking “Wait…what is this production going to cost me?” I have never met her pops but I know who he is and what he is roughly worth and I feel like he would honestly be insulted if I offered to pay for a wedding considering I know he paid for her sisters (I saw the pictures too)…and he floated the honeymoon!!

Not going to lie - I was flustered AF after that question. Shorty had me out there like the Juelz gif
I also actually feel really culpable in this situation because the ball is kind of in my court. Seems like this is going to come down to my decision….for the most part. After talking for like an hour we smashed and I shot up the club so things would change if there is a Baby Storm as moe200069 moe200069 ’s post suggested

Another crazy element of this is that after shooting up the club, I LEFT MY OWN CRIB to go to a hotel…RIGHT NEXT DOOR
:smh:

1698521650112.gif

Nah, this is INSANE.

My brothers - I am with you :lol: (you guys are two of favorite NT posters btw)

So the other part I didn’t include in my post - I have an outside executive coach that has been advising/helping me. I told her about the situation last month. I don’t feel great about it but ever since this situation popped up, I told her to put out feelers for single women on broadcast across the country for me :lol:

I have ZOOMs with ladies from California and another from Florida (I think the timing is disrespectful but she is young and smoky so I’ll respect it for now) :lol:

Damn yall were quick and relentless with it so I feel compelled to give an update :lol: So I think my approach of being relentlessly upfront about my past worked against me in this situation.

The texts and calls from last night escalated to an even crazier situation that I can’t believe I am even having to type out for y’all. So she requested that we talk in person - fine. The venue? My condo that I own and she is staying at. WHAT?!?!?
1698521323989.gif

Get to the crib and I am surveying it because something felt off…I walk past my second bedroom and there is now a whole Peloton bike and rowing machine in there
Then I asked if these were the machines from her crib that she had shipped and she said no…she just ordered new ones

1698521449771.gif

Now off the rip, EYE she was making plays to make this work.

So here is where the relentless honesty hurt me - she juxtaposed our situation to the break I took with my ex. I don’t think I ever told any of my NT brothers this but near the end of my last serious relationship (after the break), I was still willing to make it work by any means necessary. It reached a point where I didn’t care about the romance/pageantry of it all and said “Look…let’s just ****ing get married. I will write you a check for $250K today and if that isn’t enough to cover all the expenses then let me know and we can discuss how much more is needed and why. Just figure out what you want to do for a ring, proposal venue, wedding location, honeymoon, etc and I’m good.” Maybe she blew it or maybe I just got lucky but clearly we never went down that route

1698521527641.gif

Revealing that information hurt me
After like 15 mins of talking she asks “So what is my post-break wedding check going to look like?”
Now I’m thinking “Wait…what is this production going to cost me?” I have never met her pops but I know who he is and what he is roughly worth and I feel like he would honestly be insulted if I offered to pay for a wedding considering I know he paid for her sisters (I saw the pictures too)…and he floated the honeymoon!!

Not going to lie - I was flustered AF after that question. Shorty had me out there like the Juelz gif
I also actually feel really culpable in this situation because the ball is kind of in my court. Seems like this is going to come down to my decision….for the most part. After talking for like an hour we smashed and I shot up the club so things would change if there is a Baby Storm as moe200069 moe200069 ’s post suggested

Another crazy element of this is that after shooting up the club, I LEFT MY OWN CRIB to go to a hotel…RIGHT NEXT DOOR

1698521650112.gif

😮‍💨 i deffo missed the exposition/setup…how did you get in such a circumstance?

😮‍💨 i deffo missed the exposition/setup…how did you get in such a circumstance?

To be clear - we have known each other for over 3.5 years. But the timeline in between Thea and now is fuzzy. We reconnected in May by an off chance text. We went to a bunch of Michelin Star restaurants, went on some extravagant trips, etc.

It reached a point where I didn’t care about the romance/pageantry of it all and said “Look…let’s just ****ing get married. I will write you a check for $250K today and if that isn’t enough to cover all the expenses then let me know and we can discuss how much more is needed and why. Just figure out what you want to do for a ring, proposal venue, wedding location, honeymoon, etc and I’m good.

After talking for like an hour we smashed and I shot up the club so things would change if there is a Baby storm

will-smith-fresh-prince.gif

To be clear - we have known each other for over 3.5 years. But the timeline in between Thea and now is fuzzy. We reconnected in May by an off chance text. We went to a bunch of Michelin Star restaurants, went on some extravagant trips, etc.

so it would seem like y’all caught a vibe, how that result in her deebo’ing your spot & you staying in a hotel? ultimately what’s your desired outcome here? nonchalantly discussing writing $250k checks & post break signing bonuses is not a world i’m familiar with 😮‍💨😂

My friend it sounds like there's a part of you that loves the drama.

From what I can gather you're doing very well for yourself and have options so lord knows why you would entertain this **** for even a second.

This is all I can think right here

Storm might love the drama more than the shordys do

Dismiss them and start fresh

My friend it sounds like there's a part of you that loves the drama.

From what I can gather you're doing very well for yourself and have options so lord knows why you would entertain this **** for even a second.

The older I get I realize it be us fellaz that open the door to the ladies craziness alot of the times :lol: :smh: …It don’t gotta be drama

Back
Top Bottom