Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Signed up for Feeld yesterday

You gotta like learn a new language just to exist on there

Many acronyms and words on people's profiles you have to google

Came to NT for advice, searched this thread, and saw dropten was doing well on there last year

Learned that poly sounds cool, but now I wonder

dropten dropten - In your opinion, what are 1-3 ways Feeld is different than Hinge, Bumble, or TInder in terms of how you approach making a profile that gets attention?

Well, here is my spill.

I notice when I try to get to know a lady, I really ask very in-depth questions about her in a general sense for her to understand. Based off the vague responses, you can tell they not used to someone asking them deep questions about them. I’m sorry that I genuinely want to get to know you and see where your mindset is. The frustrating part is when they don’t really ask me questions or try to get to know me. You know, actually have a conversation instead of it being one sided.

In reference to “Control”..
A wise man told me that when a lady who’s used to dating your “Ray-Ray’s”, they look at them as a “project”. Meaning, they assume they can “change” them knowing damn well they can’t., but still think they can. Usually, that’s where “Control” comes into play. When they see someone that isn’t like that, it’s nothing they can do to “change” them. That’s where the term “boring” comes in. They can’t “change” them, so they deem it as you being “Boring”.

I’m not saying all women are like this and clearly I need to change the realm of women I try to talk to. But, I will say a lot of these women out here who put a lot of emphasis on their physical appearance do lack communication skills. Hence, why they can’t carry a conversation to save their lives. They think their looks is going to be the end all be all and don’t offer any type of substance. That’s pretty much my whole spill..

Idk exactly what you’re looking for on the apps but as someone who does have a lot of success on them take the pressure off on the first few links.It sounds cliche but the first 3-4 links your main priorities should just be make her comfortable, make her laugh and to seal the deal.

Don’t get me wrong it’s very important to be aligned with a potential partner in your viewpoints of life if you’re looking for a long standing relationship. But women like to have fun. If you can’t even show her a good time though you will never even hit that point.

You don’t gotta spend a lot of bread, take her to the zoo, amusement park, dancing. You gotta do something to get that dopamine firing.

Signed up for Feeld yesterday

You gotta like learn a new language just to exist on there

Many acronyms and words on people's profiles you have to google

Came to NT for advice, searched this thread, and saw dropten was doing well on there last year

Learned that poly sounds cool, but now I wonder

dropten dropten - In your opinion, what are 1-3 ways Feeld is different than Hinge, Bumble, or TInder in terms of how you approach making a profile that gets attention?
If you're only interested in casual relations, feeld is the go-to. For one, the women on there are straight forward and more open sexually. They don't play as much games like the other dating apps. They're more open to meeting in person without the hoops also. Many on feeld are open to poly relationships so if you're dating someone else, or hooking up with other people, you can be open and honest about it without much worry.

Feeld may scare some people away because you'll find trans, gay and bi individuals, but it's a gem honestly. Women are straight forward in what they want and what they're into most of the time. You'll find people who are into different kinks as well, from mild to wild.

I met a 60yo on there, she was from the Barbados, beautiful and nice body. She was in a trio situation as a third wheel and was looking for someone for her as the other 2 were the couple. I met the other 2 and they were very welcoming normal people. They didn't come off as overly sexual or weird and they seemed like genuine friends as they've known each other for over 15 years. It didnt last long though because I settled down with someone shortly after meeting her.

Last edited:
Also another thing I don’t think men look at enough is are you presenting yourself in a way that would attract the type of women you want. On top of that what type of woman is attracted to you?

Just using myself as an example I’m 5’10, 27 year old black man with locs. The women that show the most interest in me are black women close to my age 23-27 and of equal educational level. Current woman I’m dating is a nurse, last one was an SLP, a few Project Managers etc.

If I was getting on the apps only going for white women my success rate would be way lower. I would still get matches but my FG% would be lower from taking those long range mid range jumpers all day.

72051839007-2018-uwl-joe-gow-carmen-wilson-uwl-vs-dickinson-state-football-0007.jpg

The fact that she’s happy and exited about kitchen ware says alot about her and why he decided to gift his WIFE so much. It means she humble enough and gracious enough to not feel as though he’s treating her as a “kitchen slave”. There’s alot of women and wives who would frown at gifts like that.

:lol:

Or basically a status symbol...women and some men get hype over that brand. I bet it would be mostly a display piece.

It always had a following because of their Dutch oven but it's recent run is similar to those Stanley cups just way more expensive.

The fact that she’s happy and exited about kitchen ware says alot about her and why he decided to gift his WIFE so much. It means she humble enough and gracious enough to not feel as though he’s treating her as a “kitchen slave”. There’s alot of women and wives who would frown at gifts like that.

:lol:

Or basically a status symbol...women and some men get hype over that brand. I bet it would be mostly a display piece.

It always had a following because of their Dutch oven but it's recent run is similar to those Stanley cups just way more expensive.

the commentary is more related to those women that were onlookers than the woman who actually did receive the expensive cookware…anything about the actual woman is speculative, but those saying what they would do can be at least be taken for their word & does highlight that a not insignificant demographic of women (men too probably) view sex as a reward rather than a mutual beneficial activity…

I posted it because it reminded me of the dudes who are tricking/financial peacocking. Some have to do it others are doing it just because. It throws the dating market it off.
People blame social media but it's just a window to what's going on

Outside of money/careers etc women and men oftentimes have nothing else to offer aside from sex.

This chick on Twitter posts a lot about her app shenanigans

GB_wz6QXYAAbFdg.jpeg

I posted it because it reminded me of the dudes who are tricking/financial peacocking. Some have to do it others are doing it just because. It throws the dating market it off.
People blame social media but it's just a window to what's going on

Outside of money/careers etc women and men oftentimes have nothing else to offer aside from sex.

This chick on Twitter posts a lot about her app shenanigans

GB_wz6QXYAAbFdg.jpeg

expound? i mean, i get it in theory…but hasn’t this always been the case?? the only thing that has changed really is that social media has expanded women’s accessibility/opportunity but their reality/most of our realities are that we tend to get with the people that are in proximity/in our social group(s). i lean towards the idea that relationships are not necessarily about what each party has to ‘offer’ rather what they want/are trying to accomplish, for some (typically men but not exclusively) that is just about the sex & for some (women usually, tho not exclusively) it is about the security

agree with sentiment about women’s ability to shape men (or at least their behavior in terms of pulling women)…not sure about what the reply is about, tho it could be the case that because black women tend to be on front street not only in terms of visibility but also

IMG_6026.jpeg

West african i went on a date with two weekends ago now. We talked on the phone for a couple weeks while i was out of town. Very chill and down to earth, going to school to be a dentist and is big on herbs n ****. Played it right the first date so the next time i saw her i took her to the crib and handled that. We’ll see where it goes , i do like the chick

the commentary is more related to those women that were onlookers than the woman who actually did receive the expensive cookware…anything about the actual woman is speculative, but those saying what they would do can be at least be taken for their word & does highlight that a not insignificant demographic of women (men too probably) view sex as a reward rather than a mutual beneficial activity…

You bring up a good point. Sex is seen as a reward or something to strive for. Women state that casual sex doesn't benefit them which makes sense. They can get pregnant, catch an STI, or men are actually pleasing them when having sex

IMG_6026.jpeg

West african i went on a date with two weekends ago now. We talked on the phone for a couple weeks while i was out of town. Very chill and down to earth, going to school to be a dentist and is big on herbs n ****. Played it right the first date so the next time i saw her i took her to the crib and handled that. We’ll see where it goes , i do like the chick

given that you do like her & being that you already beat, does it change your approach at all?

You bring up a good point. Sex is seen as a reward or something to strive for. Women state that casual sex doesn't benefit them which makes sense. They can get pregnant, catch an STI, or men are actually pleasing them when having sex

the crazy thing that sort of makes it understandable how women seem to generally view casual sex is they don’t even get the satisfaction of knowing they will get an orgasm out of the interaction…so it’s not so much that it doesn’t benefit them, moreso that they just have all of the aforementioned considerations on top of societal (albeit less so these day) negative perception from being seen as being ‘outchea’

IMG_6026.jpeg

Where did you meet her? Where did you go on the first date and how exactly did you play it?

given that you do like her & being that you already beat, does it change your approach at all?
i think it does, im not itching to get some . I know i can get a woman, most of my time is spent towards my job, im comfortable being alone and doing things solo. I dont hide that i like her because she reciprocates it right back. She had alot in common with me in how she moves so its all good for the moment
Where did you meet her? Where did you go on the first date and how exactly did you play it?
TLDR: she chose me on hinge, we went hiking, i played it cool

Long

She chose me on hinge when i was out of town. Messaged her when i got off work , a few messages in she dropped her number in the dm and i called her to feel her out .

I never went hiking ,she does but never went on the trail we went to (horsetail falls trail a hour or so away from Sacramento) . By this time we chopped it up while she was studying and I was out of class everyday so we already had ground work laid.

So by the time we met up for the hike i was already comfortable. I picked her up in the morning and she had on some leggings that showed off her *** , we went to the grocery store and as i opened the door for her to get in the truck this og pulled up in the next parking lot and he mouthed “damn!!” To me then started cheesin at me :lol: . I almost lost it but kept it together.

Anyway we hiking n what not ,along the way she pointing out spots we can have sex in and making sex jokes. We stop mid hike to eat lunch and take in the scenery. Im sitting down and she sits nexts to me and does the head on the shoulder thing. I put my hands around her waist and she said her back hurts in that position so she gets up and motions for me to move my legs so she can sit in between and puts her *** on my lap. Lil “get and give “ commences from there.

I get her back in town to drop her off at her sister spot. It kinda continues there before she gets out the truck.

The weekend after I just tell her ima pick her up when i get back from stl from christmas. When I picked her up this time she got this sundress on and that thang is wobbling.

We go to the grocery store again, coppin feels on each other ,head back to my spot and wore her out before I could even put the groceries up .

Back
Top Bottom