Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Sadly it’s only gonna get worse because there’s white knights and simps by the day that will believe and agree with anything a chick will say in hopes of finally getting laid

If a guy questions her or listens to both sides before making judgment, they’re showing “toxic masculinity”

**** is ****ing insane

Sadly it’s only gonna get worse because there’s white knights and simps by the day that will believe and agree with anything a chick will say in hopes of finally getting laid

If a guy questions her or listens to both sides before making judgment, they’re showing “toxic masculinity”

**** is ****ing insane

More mentally mature woman think differently.

I've asked my married friends wives and they all say "yea he's nice guy, he was always persistent and chasing. We agree on the important things, but he still holds his ground when we disagree"

Its a thin line there.

Sending this on MLK day is wild I can’t lie.

IMG_7328.jpeg

Last edited:
More mentally mature woman think differently.

I've asked my married friends wives and they all say "yea he's nice guy, he was always persistent and chasing. We agree on the important things, but he still holds his ground when we disagree"

Its a thin line there.

not sure what you are referring to but nah, most women think similarly…it just depends moreso on where the woman is on her timeline/what she has experienced, even still it’s very likely that most women are going to look at things very similar. it really tends to be a difference in the degree rather than kind, and women today feel entitled to a lot, and guys are going to play #thegame™️ the best way they know how in order to ingratiate themselves; women today don’t really need most men’s money, protection, or presence, so appealing to their ego is one of the few things men have left

not sure what you are referring to but nah, most women think similarly…it just depends moreso on where the woman is on her timeline/what she has experienced, even still it’s very likely that most women are going to look at things very similar. it really tends to be a difference in the degree rather than kind, and women today feel entitled to a lot, and guys are going to play #thegame™️ the best way they know how in order to ingratiate themselves; women today don’t really need most men’s money, protection, or presence, so appealing to their ego is one of the few things men have left

Nah I disagree with most of that. My experiences have been way different.

Saying women today dont need a mans protection or money is false. Even the young inexperienced ones still believe in gender roles and the male being the provider.

Dont let these social media posts influence you. These miss independent "i dont need a man" women are the still single ones making these exact posts.

Nah I disagree with most of that. My experiences have been way different.

Saying women today dont need a mans protection or money is false. Even the young inexperienced ones still believe in gender roles and the male being the provider.

Dont let these social media posts influence you. These miss independent "i dont need a man" women are the still single ones making these exact posts.

definitely everyone’s mileage varies…i would venture to say that most women do believe fairly strongly in gender (especially when it comes to what they think a man should do/what women shouldn’t do in relationship 😂 and what benefits the woman) roles regardless to what degree they have the ‘don’t need a man’ mindset but the actions of most women say it all, most do not accord themselves/behave as if having a man is necessary, they mostly want men on their terms…that said i don’t think most men are moving in a way to be in relationship; but that is off topic

it’s calm tho, because most men do understand it comes with women thus at least upfront will have/try to ‘qualify,’ while social media fasho highlights the negative in the goings on today, we all can look around & see how people are moving and it ain’t trending positively 🤷🏿‍♂️

Dawg y’all got no idea…they be saying flagrant stuff, groping you.

Man if I did this I’d be on a LIST. I went out this past weekend, the bar was packed. I was with the guys this blonde white joint grabbed me by arm (she was drunk), started telling me how handsome I was and grabbed my d***.

But let it be the other way around I’m getting Jonathan Majored

Man if I did this I’d be on a LIST. I went out this past weekend, the bar was packed. I was with the guys this blonde white joint grabbed me by arm (she was drunk), started telling me how handsome I was and grabbed my d***.

Nah for real

But you know who get away w the most ish is gay men, they say wild out of pocket **** but if I pop off I’m “homophobic”

White girls always think they can touch my hair.

If I can't cop a feel on your tetas what makes you think you can feel my hair

IMG_2046.png

A year and 3 months worth, this app is definitely better than all the other ones

IMG_7332.jpeg

I thought I was doing good.

My account was made in November. What city you in to rack up 1000 matches man. I'm in a mid major city so it's not the biggest population.

Sometimes I want to move to a bigger metro these last few years of my 20's to see what damage I can do before 30.

I only have black women filtered so its definitely not as big of a bag as it could be, this my third account, for some reason i always get banned around 1000 matches

Back
Top Bottom