Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Thoughts?

A man should be “able” to be soft and sensitive in his relationship =

e97aa38d7d1ab163fa4f4998e3c7caa9f9567d2e.gif.8dca4f2943e2b000db50c5dbc2ba3ad8.gif

Last edited:
My boy says he paying like 150 to be on Raya per month :sick::stoneface: :lol:

Can't lie, there are some baddies on there though, told him to start swiping on Dubai cuz we hitting it next month together :pimp:
Middle east playground is a cakewalk.
You cant drink anywhere except at the hotel bars and thats where all the chicks be, majority are just working there temporarily

Thoughts?

don’t fully agree w/dude but it’s always funny hearing women make this specific claim because 1) they are choosing to be with these ‘sensitive’ guys, presumably because they like them 2) a good amount of women advocate/say it is attractive for their guy to open up and be sensitive/‘emotionally available’ but if you do it too much…you sassy 😂😵‍💫

e97aa38d7d1ab163fa4f4998e3c7caa9f9567d2e.gif.8dca4f2943e2b000db50c5dbc2ba3ad8.gif

to an extent i can see where his perspective is valid, especially these times where so many women are out here proclaiming stoicism to be toxic, if they are asking for men to communicate in their emotions/emote more, to then turn it into a negative when a men actually actually make the effort is just funny & confirmation that men would be better served by observing actions rather than the words

to an extent i can see where his perspective is valid, especially these times where so many women are out here proclaiming stoicism to be toxic, if they are asking for men to communicate in their emotions/emote more, to then turn it into a negative when a men actually actually make the effort is just funny & confirmation that men would be better served by observing actions rather than the words

SQOkh3vGOj.jpg

I've been practicing stoicism for about 2 years.

Never been so at peace in my life...nor had as much success in weeding out problematic women early.

The absolute last thing a man should be doing is listening to women tell him how to be one.

Dude's advice is as horrible as his beard.

Nasty work.

At what point in history has the world ever had use for "soft" men?

Strong men make good times.

Good times make weak men.

Weak men make hard times.

Hard times make strong men.

12 stories but pregame heavy or have the credit card clear the drinks in there gonna hurt the wallet lol.

Get there Friday? Hit Stan's then that Park happy hour.

Lost society should have the brunch shawtys for you Sunday.

Writing down all these places so I know what's my plan of action going to be, and yeah I'm bringing my own bottles cause 1-2 drinks at the bar is my limit $20 drinks is ridiculous.

I'm going to get there Friday morning, leaving Sunday evening.

Thoughts?

Over sensitive men and hard women often stem from mommy and daddy issues. This isn’t TAR though so I’m not going to get deep into it. If you’re a guy casually dating, fck all that sensitive bs because none of these women deserve any type of vulnerability from you. But If you’re in a relationship actively trying to make it work and grow, then what dude says in the clip is pretty spot on.

Don't know if this is the thread for men's mental health conversations and honestly I don't believe you should be looking to your partner as a therapist either. Unfortunately as men as a whole we do not process our emotions well. Go to therapy, find some other male friends or family you can talk to, go to church do whatever you gotta do to get you mind and emotions in check. Don't use your partner for that not if you want to keep her.

I'm not saying you can't be vulnerable and have open conversations with your significant other if the relationship is in fact serious, but if you're running to her every time life gets tough she's going to start looking at you crazy. I don't care what people say, handle your problems without her. You can tell her the issues sure, but do not look to her for solutions.

Thoughts?

I agree with what he’s saying. If you’re secure in your masculinity inside of your relationship, i think it’s fair to demonstrate softness at times. I just think it means being emotionally aware of others and with yourself. You can be soft in your approach to conflict but still be assertive in your communication and decisions and firm with your boundaries.

This is a legit question: if you’re in a committed relationship, what’s the utility of always being “hard” and emotionally guarded with her?

I agree with what he’s saying. If you’re secure in your masculinity inside of your relationship, i think it’s fair to demonstrate softness at times. I just think it means being emotionally aware of others and with yourself. You can be soft in your approach to conflict but still be assertive in your communication and decisions and firm with your boundaries.

This is a legit question: if you’re in a committed relationship, what’s the utility of always being “hard” and emotionally guarded with her?

I imagine a lot of guys have gone the other way and either had their heart broke or had their 'feelings' weaponized against them in some fashion.

As a result they act like they're playing Giannis and build a wall.

Kevin Samuels is the man to me for several reasons, but I never agreed with him on his stance that men should never tell women their problems.

To that video above, then why am I even in a relationship? I dated a chick that lacked empathy and I just couldn't do it, I wouldn't want to ever be that or with that again.

I think the issue is it's a fine line, soft is overused, especially with men, but nobody wants to be with someone who is overly emotional or manipulative. Especially a woman. But it hit me when he was talking about walking on eggshells at home, if you feeling like anything can trip your girl up or she's gonna clown you for feeling down/second guessing yourself on something then you need to keep it pushing.

The question the woman asked was "How do you deal with a man who is more sensitive than you?"

You don't. The end.

His answer was "A man should be “able” to be soft and sensitive in his relationship."

This notion defies human evolution/mate selection. Not to mention he moved the goalposts and put his personal feelings in it instead of logic and reason.

Display high levels of "softness and sensitivity" to a woman and watch how fast her respect for you drops and she exits the relationship...

...and she's right.

Women biologically look to men to be strong, stable, hard, and stoic.

A woman (on a purely genetic level) has no use for a man who is more soft and sensitive than she is and neither does society.

Last edited:
Been a very busy week for me, going on date #3 of the week tonight and I still have 2 more lined up this weekend for Saturday and Sunday.

So far we're shooting 1/2, hoping to get my FG% up to 2/3 since the spot we're hitting for apps and drinks tonight is literally in walking distance between both of our apartments. Will post QS's if I seal the deal.

ALSO

To the DC boys I will be out y'all way Memorial Day weekend and I got some questions. Booking my hotel this weekend. That Friday's PTO is already approved.

1. Where should I stay at that puts me in decent walking distance to some bars and clubs, if I gotta Uber and Lyft around that's cool but I'd prefer to just be able to walk to each spot.

2. Where should I hit, I'm looking for women of all types ages 21-29 that's my preferred range. I don't want any lounge, and hookah spots that's dead where will be actually up dancing. Little to no cover charge. I already set my Hinge account to DC and I'm going to set up some moves before I touch down but I still want to get out in the field.
Sundays the most lit in DC, brunch to day party combo gon have em out…U street, DuPont and Adams Morgan have everything you need, can’t go wrong with Lost Society/Park/Harlot they always got quality …Somebody mentioned 12 stories too, if they got an event it’s gon be live or go up Georgia ave in silver spring for the foreign flavors (Society, Citizens, Kaldis etc)

Last edited:

ideally, it make some sense…we’re fallible humans it’s difficult to be stoic 100% of the time, most need that outlet of being able to vent/get things off they chest a bit; or more to the specific point be ‘soft’ w/women which isn’t necessarily the same as being sensitive. the human experience is tough & varied regardless of gender, but men infamously are judged much harsher in general for displaying emotion/not emotionally controlling themselves.

in that vein, men traditionally refrain from indulging in women's request to open themselves to such criticism either from the experience of having a moment of vulnerability used against them and/or that moment changing their perception, in addition to generally be less emotional in countenance (or at least different in how it manifests/shows up)…that noted it is the case that there exist in the zeitgeist now that men should not be as restrained in this regard, that men are no different from women in the need to display/talk about their emotions the same way women do. women are defining how men should operate with their emotions, not necessarily for the benefit of men but for the women’s own desires for nebulous connection…

as such some men not only give in to that but overindulge, to the point where men that barely know women are venting to them within their 1st few links, putting their emotions out on front street with women with whom they aren’t bonded to or invested in

I think the proper word that dude was looking for is someone you can confide in.

Women lose respect for soft men. That's nature. You have to show strength as a man.

Alot of people jump into relationships in adulthood because either they are afraid of loneliness or society tells them you "have to have" a boyfriend or a girlfriend or you're a "loser"

I honestly became stronger when I was single and women sense that in your demeanor. Strength comes from being at peace with yourself and the world and learning to rely on yourself and not others in life. You pick up skills and intangibles along the way that make you a better person in overcoming adversity.

Bruce Wayne had to leave Gotham by himself in order to find himself. You think if he just stayed in Gotham and complained about his problems to Rachel he would have become the man he was?

Dudes gotta stop listening to women for advice on how to be a man. Women do not face the same adversity as men. Most have been coddled their whole life simply for being born a female. If you lost your job and ran out of money you end up on the street homeless. Any decent looking woman with a heartbeat that lost her job and no money can find a man to "save her" in exchange for a relationship

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom