Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yall think it's rude to ask a girl if her family has a history of inherited diseases after years of dating her and seeing her as potential wifey?
It’s not rude. But if she has a family history of cancer that makes you feel uneasy and you decide to dip, you’ll be the biggest jerk of all time in her eyes 😂.

I’d have her do an ancestry test that includes markers for certain diseases. And do one for you too.

Yall think it's rude to ask a girl if her family has a history of inherited diseases after years of dating her and seeing her as potential wifey?

rude? nah…but how it would be perceived is probably highly dependent on that woman’s family history & how the info is received/what is done as a result of gaining that knowledge

Learned behavior is more important than heredity. Remember humbling a couple gals who were bastard children that tried to 1 up me.

Been watching this thread from a distance for the past 2 years, chiming in here and there, happy I didnt have to deal with the dating world anymore. Now my *** is back in the “streets” 😔
Im terrified of the dating world fellas 😅

Been watching this thread from a distance for the past 2 years, chiming in here and there, happy I didnt have to deal with the dating world anymore. Now my *** is back in the “streets” 😔
Im terrified of the dating world fellas 😅

Honestly I hate to say this but it’s wild out chea in terms of internet and social media

Chicks trying to cancel dudes left and right through multiple platforms

Apps just banning cats and not explaining why or how

Broads rapping Megan the linebacker and aggressively blaming others for their actions

But at the end of the day,

If you out in the wild and got a decent mouthpiece you’ll be aight

Honestly I hate to say this but it’s wild out chea in terms of internet and social media

Broads rapping Megan the linebacker and aggressively blaming others for their actions

🤣🤣🤣

this reminds me of of this inspired piece about dell curry getting back outchea:

I'm 100% positive I've ended up in a few group chats

its comedy because before ya know it those "nice guys" they already turned down will be the only ones lef

They’re self sabotaging the game and gaining nothing from it

Last edited:
its comedy because before ya know it those "nice guys" they already turned down will be the only ones lef

They’re self sabotaging the game and gaining nothing from it

Meant to text you this - my boy in LA just got hit on there 😂😂 - over 400 comments he said, I’m dying

You’ll meet him at the NT Summit

EYE invited the young man multiple times. And it should be the start of his summer with school out.

What are the exact dates? Basketball contractual duties have to be considered too.

We have team camps, and the first few weeks in June our head coach will be at a wedding in Italy so we have to be at the school to coach the summer league games.

Back
Top Bottom