Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I'm not saying you did. I was speaking in general.

You both said... "I only have two". Only being the key word.

Last edited:
i have 4 pics. 3 are selfies in a mirror and one is next to a matte black bentley. The chick i saw saturday added me as a favorite and i sent her the first message.

Dudes catfish and play the Myspace angle game too. (Hats/beards etc. to hide the ugly)

Yup... this sounds weird, but you gotta have some full-body pics.

If not, do you really want to run the chance of meeting the girl... and having her be pissed that you don't look like your photo? Be truthful on height and body type, too. You want the girl to think you are either equal or better-looking than your photos... not worse. No reason to hide anything. If they don't like your photos, they keep it moving, just like you would.

Last edited:
I have the two best pics you should post, obligatory up front face shot and full body frontal, no angle play at all, except I will admit I look taller than 6'2 because our ceilings are only like 8' or something

I'm not really that good looking, I'm avg, but I just keep myself up and most of the girls I talk to are 5'7+ because of my height, apparently there really aren't that many dudes my height and taller so chicks think I'm a RL model, but if I stood next to one they would make me look like one of them du rag models lol

But yea, new yams on deck tonight, will see how it plays out

I have 6 random pics, none full body just cause I don't have any on my phone. The chicks who can read see 5'8" listed. Ive gotten a handful of messages from 5'10"+ chicks like "ooooooh you'd be great if you were taller". Then I reply "you'd be great if you didn't have 4 kids by 3 dudes." You'd be surprised at how many women keep responding after that :lol:

Last edited:
^ dat ether :rofl: :rofl:

I only have 2 pics of myself, from the shoulders up. I know these chick be like, oh he's cute. But as soon as they see "height 5'6" they reconsider and don't even send me a message :smh:

Does the site actually help you guys or is it a buffer?

I swear I'm exponentially more successful in one Saturday night at the club than I am 2 weeks on any of these sites

Im getting so much play on match its crazy. Im going to meet up with this one chick off pof tonight. See how that goes.

The sites are mainly ego boosters. Real life is, and always will be, the best way to meet bishes

Ego boosters for some women? Definitely. Dudes? Not so much.

Offline is better but they aren't mutually exclusive unless...you suck at one or the other.

I swear I'm exponentially more successful in one Saturday night at the club than I am 2 weeks on any of these sites

Of course your percentages are going to be lower when you have the ability to get at dozens of chicks within minutes vs 2 or 3 at the club.

Everyone is more selective in who they approach offline. (Meaning they approach people online that they wouldn't offline) And it works in multiple ways like with age difference, attractiveness, financial status or even location.

Not to mention It's easier for people to "reject" online vs in person.

Last edited:
:x :x :x

"Well let me start off with my name. My name is Iris and I live in Miami but I'm from the greatest city in the world NEW YORK, I'm a single mom yes I know I'm a milf lol but yea I have 2 girls one is 10 and the other one is 6. They my pride and joy. Im a program manager at a drug rehab, i want to go back to school for business add. I'm a good catch but im not looking for a relationship I want freinds. hit me up privately and we might be more.......

I am Beautiful, Loyal, and Blunt1111111"

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/myeyes718?cf=regular_indirect

Of course your percentages are going to be lower when you have the ability to get at dozens of chicks within minutes vs 2 or 3 at the club.

Everyone is more selective in who they approach offline. (Meaning they approach people online that they wouldn't offline) And it works in multiple ways like with age difference, attractiveness, financial status or even location.

Not to mention It's easier for people to "reject" online vs in person.
i can see what you mean, but i get on waaaaay more than just 2 or 3 at the club bro, not to mention scouring the streets after the club let out

"Well let me start off with my name. My name is Iris and I live in Miami but I'm from the greatest city in the world NEW YORK, I'm a single mom yes I know I'm a milf lol but yea I have 2 girls one is 10 and the other one is 6. They my pride and joy. Im a program manager at a drug rehab, i want to go back to school for business add. I'm a good catch but im not looking for a relationship I want freinds. hit me up privately and we might be more.......

Her main pic was a trick lmao...

Besides her it seems like the chicks on okcupid look better than the ones on pof.
Or maybe it's just my area.

Talk about being tricked :lol: she looks like Ice La Fox after letting herself go BADLY. And it's like pic by pic she changes and gets bigger, like an animorph

Talk about being tricked :lol: she looks like Ice La Fox after letting herself go BADLY. And it's like pic by pic she changes and gets bigger, like an animorph

My man called her an animorph :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom