Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Does the site actually help you guys or is it a buffer?

I swear I'm exponentially more successful in one Saturday night at the club than I am 2 weeks on any of these sites

It's a nice side game. When I'm chilling at home watching sports or recovering from going out I'll do work on OKC.

I pull #'s quickly but I'm often hesitant to meet up bc of the catfish/exaggerate factor and some of the chicks seem like work. Unless I can tell it's an easy smash I rather kick it with chicks I meet in person

A few weeks ago I pulled a # quickly and grabbed a drink the next day but chick was a 5 instead of a 7. Had 1 drink and never talked to her again

Ive been retired for a bit, but its hump day and Im a lil bored, and two tall cans of 211 in so i log in like why not. Get a message almost instantly :nerd:

View media item 636130
I can already tell she a plumper, but like I said two tall cans have already been destroyed. The penis tells me "aye dawg Ive taken down a biggum before, plus I can see it in her eyes I can tell she wanna F word to No Limit Mercedes." I click on the page for the rest of the pix and these appear...

View media item 636133View media item 636134
[Nappy Roots] aww naww hell naww[/Nappy Roots]

that nose look like a Riddell NFL mini helmet :x

and with that Im back into retirement from POF

View media item 636115

Classy though?
alien.gif

LMFAO

That ***** is crazy, who post a *** naked pic doe?

Dat white wit da tatas, damn

settled for a 4 today that swore she was a 10. so disappointed in myself. don't eem wanna talk about it.

iLLest!

Let NT judge, pics?

But a majority of us here have smashed chicks we arent proud of, some more than others. But don't feel too bad about it, take a long hot shower and delete her # so it doesn't happen again. Well of course unless you want it to....

Illest u be way to hard on yourself man. U got some yambs that maybe weren't top notch. Take a shower. Smoke one if that's your thing and hit another chick up.

Back
Top Bottom