Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

What's ya thoughts on talking to a chick you haven't met within a week on getting there number?. She told me next time she'll be in my part of Ny would be in July, think I should just delete her number.

Last edited:
What's ya thoughts on talking to a chick you haven't met within a week on getting there number?. She told me next time she'll be in my part of Ny would be in July, think I should just delete her number.
keep her number u never know

That's next month fam.

I would just keep casual convo going every couple of days so she don't forget bout you

Keep her around until that time comes. Its not like you have anything to lose by keeping her number. Just hit her up every now and then till that time comes.

I don't even save numbers anymore. In that case I wouldn't keep hers, if she remembers you she'll hit you up. I don't see a reason to keep convo steady with
a chick that you don't have the potential to be hitting steady. Just my opinion though.

I don't even save numbers anymore. In that case I wouldn't keep hers, if she remembers you she'll hit you up. I don't see a reason to keep convo steady with
a chick that you don't have the potential to be hitting steady. Just my opinion though.

Word been feeling that also, only so much FaceTime can I withstand without actually meeting up, on to the next I suppose.

Where does she live? Im guessing its another borough lol smh.

Under normal situations if a chick lives in another city for obvious reasons the week timeframe doesn't apply. This could apply for his situation too since the reason you haven't met is on the both of you not her being disinterested or simply blowing you off.

Last edited:
Why it gotta be all that? What happened to just "cool, hit me up when youre in the area". If she does, great, unplanned surprise poom poom! if not, cool. Deleting numbers like she offended your lineage and ****.

Been outt he game a minute, dealing with the same Tindr chick strong the last 6 weeks or so. Hung out Saturday again, got some Mexican downtown (she paid :D_) and just sat under the stars and talked for a while, planned out more dates for the future. I usually drive up and see her twice a week, once during the week and again on the weekend when she gets out of class. Very close to getting booed up, could say I am really, just never made it official although another POF from the past who I was friendzoned with reemerging and making her feelings for me known is really complicating things. We were supposed to go to lunch today in fact but my punkass coworkers slipped out before I could leave and I had to stay and watch the room til they came back. But yea, going to have to pick 1 at some point soon, not trying to lead either on or hurt anybody. Win either way. Not at all in the same class as the other jumps I was just getting n.s.a sexuals from off these apps. Either of these chics could meet Moms.

Not that uncommon, especially that Finn isn't a kid anymore. I know at least 6 couples from my workplace that found their counterpart at work. Most got married within a year. All are still good after 5+ years.

:lol: Right. I'm going to be 28 this year, I feel like Neo when he found out he was the One when it comes to meeting that special person. Again, when you know, you know. Not gonna second guess myself when I'm a couple years from 30. :lol:

Been outt he game a minute, dealing with the same Tindr chick strong the last 6 weeks or so. Hung out Saturday again, got some Mexican downtown (she paid :D_) and just sat under the stars and talked for a while, planned out more dates for the future. I usually drive up and see her twice a week, once during the week and again on the weekend when she gets out of class. Very close to getting booed up, could say I am really, just never made it official although another POF from the past who I was friendzoned with reemerging and making her feelings for me known is really complicating things. We were supposed to go to lunch today in fact but my punkass coworkers slipped out before I could leave and I had to stay and watch the room til they came back. But yea, going to have to pick 1 at some point soon, not trying to lead either on or hurt anybody. Win either way. Not at all in the same class as the other jumps I was just getting n.s.a sexuals from off these apps. Either of these chics could meet Moms.
Stick with the girl you've been going out with. Women always say they like you and try to steal you away when they see you happy with another chick. Don't fall into the trap.

Aiite made a pof for dese summa yambs and sum trollin too

So i got this chicks number lastweek been talkin to her a lil bit her convos are really dry. Lets call her girl A she looks avg is a decent broad

Then yesterday i messaged this other chick and we talked back n forth for about an hour havent pulled the number yet because we kinda had a good convo going. Now thru sum instagram detective work i see that this girl is girl A best friend :lol: they have a buncha pics together and are always hanging out

I want the second girl cuz she is much cuter and has bigger breasts and overall a much better lookin girl

What should i do? Shud i jus stop talkin to the other girl? Try to get a threesum?

I been on here the past few days tryna get some easy P but the females don't even respond to my message. I'll get a profile view half the time and that's it.
My response rate is straight garbage... I've actually been hitting up chicks I would never even talk to in real life and they still ain't ******* with me :lol:

Noooooooooooo lmaooooooo..
I feel u on everything man, we on the same boat

So i got this chicks number lastweek been talkin to her a lil bit her convos are really dry. Lets call her girl A she looks avg is a decent broad

Then yesterday i messaged this other chick and we talked back n forth for about an hour havent pulled the number yet because we kinda had a good convo going. Now thru sum instagram detective work i see that this girl is girl A best friend :lol: they have a buncha pics together and are always hanging out

I want the second girl cuz she is much cuter and has bigger breasts and overall a much better lookin girl

What should i do? Shud i jus stop talkin to the other girl? Try to get a threesum?

The fact that you know about them, I'd venture to say they know about you...could be just going along with it in efforts to call you out

If they truly do have no idea that you are talking to them both then by all means proceed with attempts at threesome. Make sure to report back with pics

Then yesterday i messaged this other chick and we talked back n forth for about an hour havent pulled the number yet because we kinda had a good convo going. Now thru sum instagram detective work i see that this girl is girl A best friend
laugh.gif
they have a buncha pics together and are always hanging out

stop talking to one, if not they will expose you

I would stop talking to both of them really, I see them just trying to expose you in the end. Not worth it

I would stop talking to both of them really, I see them just trying to expose you in the end. Not worth it
I think ima dead one and talk to the other.

What do u mean they will expose me? They can call me out on it but that wont hurt me ima at leasttry to get one

I been on here the past few days tryna get some easy P but the females don't even respond to my message. I'll get a profile view half the time and that's it.
My response rate is straight garbage... I've actually been hitting up chicks I would never even talk to in real life and they still ain't ******* with me :lol:

Noooooooooooo lmaooooooo..
I feel u on everything man, we on the same boat

I've actually pulled a few since that post, but I'm pretty cool on this site for now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom