Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Actively looking for a relationship on POF/OKC/Tinder is a no no. These sites ain't match.com or e-harmony. There's a reason they're free

Somebody a couple pages ago is getting married off one of those sites.
And a friend of mine is engaged to someone he met on tinder... Real cool chick.

I'd be lying if I said I'm looking for that online :lol: but I'm open to anything....

Actively looking for a relationship on POF/OKC/Tinder is a no no. These sites ain't match.com or e-harmony. There's a reason they're free

Somebody a couple pages ago is getting married off one of those sites.
And a friend of mine is engaged to someone he met on tinder... Real cool chick.

I'd be lying if I said I'm looking for that online :lol: but I'm open to anything....

Didn't say don't be open to it.

Just saying it shouldn't be your primary objective. IIRC the guy getting married wasn't really expecting it or looking for that.

I've been meeting guls that's been from out of town lately. Talking to this cutie but she's about an hour and a half away. So there's a possibility....

I got hit with the old " I had a great time and enjoyed our conversation".

mean.gif
That can be good or bad...

ive got hit with that and was able to see the gul plenty of times after that.

Make sure yall get those full body pics.

My dude had a meetup last week and the girl was more round than he would have liked.

Matched with this girl last night, no full body pics... I asked her, no response... So I found her facebook (super easy) and saw the full body pic. Told her, "Why would you not have a full body pic and try to trick people, I'm not interested."

Be careful my dudes.

My dude had a meetup last week and the girl was more round than he would have liked.

Matched with this girl last night, no full body pics... I asked her, no response... So I found her facebook (super easy) and saw the full body pic. Told her, "Why would you not have a full body pic and try to trick people, I'm not interested."

Be careful my dudes.

My man got bamboozled lol chicks are always working the angles on tinder or pof , I can tell a lot just by looking at their face .

Be careful my dudes.
Word. Don't make no sense for a chick to have 20+ pictures and not one of them shows her body

Back
Top Bottom