Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

ive been talking to this chick off and on all day and she wants me to come over & join her & her family for a pool party/bbq thing. Havent met her yet. Thing would be the first time. 

im like :\  :rolleyes

yo either she's dumb as hell or you going to get got famb

yo either she's dumb as hell or you going to get got famb
speak english
laugh.gif

:lol:

That type of **** always scares the **** out of me.

I don't need to see your family unless we getting married.

Time is the number one reason.

Same way guys pretend to be super busy while posting on Niketalk. Some people actually do have crazy schedules that don't necessarily allow them to meet new people on the regular.

I see it first-hand. At my internship, people in my office sometimes work upwards of 100+ hours a week. Hell, I worked 97 a couple of weeks ago :lol: It leaves you with literally 5 hours a week to really socialize sometimes. If you aren't already getting the yambs regularly from an old standby, then these sites are gold. Especially in our case, where we have money to blow because we don't have enough time to spend it outside of work.

ive been talking to this chick off and on all day and she wants me to come over
Huge red flag.  Girl's gonna invite a random dude off of the internet to meet her family at the same time she meets him?  She's either crazy or really stupid.  Run far away and never look back.

Stupid.

Happened to me several times... when it chick invites me to stuff early on it's usually around her friends but I'm gotten a few family cookout invites too

It's some sort of test and on some level get their opinion/see if they approve. It could be a buffer too

Reminds me of something from movies :smh:

I haven't hung out with YOU yet think I'm trying to juggle YOU and YOUR PEOPLE.

View media item 484426

im so vexed so i finally met the mami from okc she was a black and spanish girl. saw her in person and she was thick which was a good thing we kisssssssssssssssssseddddd the entire night. like we ate we kissed we wlked around we held hands we kissed i went to tie my shoes we kissed we stood by the pier and we kissed.but mami didnt want to have sexs so i was puzzled. so now i think i might of scared her off or she playing head games

Lol sounds like too much relying on a kiss thinking that would get the job done, Be more straight forward and save yourself the time next one

Last edited:
I'm thinking about typing up a good message and just mass sending it to all the 8's and above tonight.... so that will be to about 2 girls.... my area is horrible lol.

Last edited:
Most of the girls on these sites have some internal issues, especially the ones who claim they just moved to your area. Like its really that hard to find some dude if you are a decent looking female. :lol:

Last edited:
Most of the girls on these sites have some internal issues, especially the ones who claim they just moved to your area. Like its really that hard to find some dude if you are a decent looking female.
laugh.gif
That excuse is low-key gold.  Show em around, flirt/get them laughing, get the play fighting started...no need to stress the rest.

she trollin?

shes pretty, so does she exhibit all the stereotypes she proclaimed?

not to mention, ive met hella ugly girls who swear they are fine as hell and act like "pretty girls"

im so vexed so i finally met the mami from okc she was a black and spanish girl. saw her in person and she was thick which was a good thing we kisssssssssssssssssseddddd the entire night. like we ate we kissed we wlked around we held hands we kissed i went to tie my shoes we kissed we stood by the pier and we kissed.but mami didnt want to have sexs so i was puzzled. so now i think i might of scared her off or she playing head games
Lol sounds like too much relying on a kiss thinking that would get the job done, Be more straight forward and save yourself the time next one
bruh, black/latina thick mami? 

#hulksmash #now

she trollin?

shes pretty, so does she exhibit all the stereotypes she proclaimed?

not to mention, ive met hella ugly girls who swear they are fine as hell and act like "pretty girls"
Delusions of grandeur are common amongst the POF/OKC uglies.  I always get a laugh when I see 4's and 5's posting these long lists about the unrealistic qualities they expect their partner to have.  Some of these girls really need to look in the mirror, hit the gym and start lowering their standards a little bit.

its herpes

its herpes

He's probably right. Hoped you scoped the mouth out for no flare ups.

Made my okc acc last night.

Put my pic up today. Couple hours after I did it, 2 females hit me up.

Not bad.

Both Asian, ones cute, the other is a aag. 

Made my okc acc last night.
Put my pic up today. Couple hours after I did it, 2 females hit me up.
Not bad.

Both Asian, ones cute, the other is a aag. 

I just looked at your sig, not sure if you did it on purpose. But it's supposed to be "broke phi broke".

Back
Top Bottom