Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

lol shes ugly doe

yeah, her body is decent though. But still cant get passed that face. still thinking whether i want to respond or not :lol:

:lol: homeboy said 9/10. the thirst is real

as much as i dont really mean it, i dont have the swag of zyzz to come through with lines like "can i hit it, loser" and get positive replies :lol:

misc was on another level with their game :smokin

What is this Misc that I read people referring to?

Bodybuilding.com's version of our general. Basically everything not to related to bodybuilding is discussed in that subforum. A large amount of the memes, gifs, and pictures you see on NT come from misc.

1/200?
ONE out of 200?
:lol: :smh:
i clearly threw out an exaggerated # famb...

but i did just run thru copy pasting...

if felt super lame... plus, i know for a fact that pretty girls are on there for attention...

hell, ugly girls are on there for attention...

i backed out and will never go back, yo... straight up...

Bodybuilding.com's version of our general. Basically everything not to related to bodybuilding is discussed in that subforum. A large amount of the memes, gifs, and pictures you see on NT come from misc.

oh ok, so these guys have a high level of game?
No not really, they're no different than NT guys except what drew them to that forum was working out and staying in shape. You could say that gives them a leg up with some girls (if they actually are in shape) but as we know the same way having muscles can get you yambs, having the latest j's can get you yambs. Same way you can have neither while possessing something else and get yambs.

No not really, they're no different than NT guys except what drew them to that forum was working out and staying in shape. You could say that gives them a leg up with some girls (if they actually are in shape) but as we know the same way having muscles can get you yambs, having the latest j's can get you yambs. Same way you can have neither while possessing something else and get yambs.
well said.

fugg it, gonna see what's up with OKC making a profile as we speak. Miami yambs should be easy

I was beatin out a chick from on there for a minute . Only chick I really tried with. 1 for 1. 1.00 win percentage :lol:

I should have pursued a lot more buns

Havin a hard time coming up with some good openers. What do you guys look for in a profile that says "Look at me i'm dtf"

Banging some broad from pof for the past couple of weeks. She is a little thick but for a FB she ain't bad at all.

Havin a hard time coming up with some good openers. What do you guys look for in a profile that says "Look at me i'm dtf"
If she's a smart girl (bookish and not overly ghetto):

So I waltz by your page, look at your pictures and read your words! As a result I'm left to wonder what could have been, what could be, and even question my own existence. I mean it's not everyday I meet/come across a butter pecan skinned brown eyed girl who seems to have her **** together, loves her mom, and makes stupid funny faces seem like the best thing in the world. And she has a yellow fuzzy skully???

You might have just ruined my life!

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Insert observations from her profile in the underlined. Guaranteed to at least get a response.

So I waltz by your page, look at your pictures and read your words! As a result I'm left to wonder what could have been, what could be, and even question my own existence. I mean it's not everyday I meet/come across a butter pecan skinned brown eyed girl who seems to have her **** together, loves her mom, and makes stupid funny faces seem like the best thing in the world. And she has a yellow fuzzy skully???

.....................................................................................................................................................................
Insert observations from her profile in the underlined. Guaranteed to at least get a response.

more please hahaha

lol I'll try that out.

Back
Top Bottom