Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

lol i guess noone did.

wow just looked at those and they were pretty off the wall, do not recommend using any of those 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
yoooo :lol: them dudes on BB are weird.

dudes saying, "in on the first page".. I usually only think of saying "in" when you can sense a new thread will eventually get locked and looks like they're just saying that to bump their post count or something :lol:

Met a chick on OKC and smashed the first night, after I smashed the bish starts crying. :smh:

OKC doesn't even work anymore, can't login or nuffin.

I haven't smashed a chick off POF, got a few #s but havent smashed

Met a chick on OKC and smashed the first night, after I smashed the bish starts crying.
mean.gif

OKC doesn't even work anymore, can't login or nuffin.

I haven't smashed a chick off POF, got a few #s but havent smashed
Same here...

Theres alotta chicks on those sites that gained weight and have NO confidence left...

I'm back pullin ******* in the streets now

Havin a hard time coming up with some good openers. What do you guys look for in a profile that says "Look at me i'm dtf"
If she's a smart girl (bookish and not overly ghetto):

So I waltz by your page, look at your pictures and read your words! As a result I'm left to wonder what could have been, what could be, and even question my own existence. I mean it's not everyday I meet/come across a butter pecan skinned brown eyed girl who seems to have her **** together, loves her mom, and makes stupid funny faces seem like the best thing in the world. And she has a yellow fuzzy skully???

You might have just ruined my life!

.....................................................................................................................................................................
Insert observations from her profile in the underlined. Guaranteed to at least get a response.

:lol: homie the truth Johnny Depp

For black  (or mixed) guys looking for black girls/women:

I have been looking around and exploring this site for a couple of days, and have decided that I am at a point in my life where I don't want to mess around with all the random 'basic' chicks I'm seeing. I also don't want a 'mother figure', or a 'baby girl' who I have to 'help' grow up! At this point in my life I want a 'woman'! Someone who can define and embody that for my future son and ,even more for importantly, for my future daughter! I'm looking for myClaire Huxtable, my Michelle Obama, for the Weezy to my George!

In short I want someone I can respect, someone who can be my friend, my sister...my woman! I'm a bit rough around the edges but I think that 5'5" of cocoa  brown eyed  goodness can do me well, and smoothen me out. I think I would like you! I only ask that you allow me a chance to 'let' you like me!

*insert appropriate 'strong' black women who stood by their men.

**insert appropriate description of girl you are trying to holler at.

Last edited:
:lol: Are you posting what should be used as a message or what should be put in the profile?

Cuz the way it's read makes me wonder if some of these females are on the same **** by just getting a template and just adding the specifics.

:lol: Are you posting what should be used as a message or what should be put in the profile?
Cuz the way it's read makes me wonder if some of these females are on the same **** by just getting a template and just adding the specifics.

In your message. Make your profile thought provoking but ambiguous.

Back
Top Bottom