Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Matched with this shorty on tinder that was real attractive. Long story short shorty wasn't trying to get to know ya boy until I took her out to eat. Maybe I'm bugging but if I got to reach in pocket to get to know a person I'm going to take that L to the face.

Pics?
I couldn't take a chick who wears blue contacts, fake eye lashes or brightens pics so skin can appear lighter seriously, some black women be trying to hard to look exotic.

Usually a bunch of physical and mental insecurities about ones self there.

Its nothing you can do to make them feel beautiful because they wanna be barbies.

STAY AWAY!
She could find out you posted her pic online + everything you said about her then go ghost and never talk to you again.

NT got plenty haters ready and willing to make that happen.
I agree!

Everybody on NT ain't trill..especially in this thread..there are a bunch of loser scorned beta whiteknighting men and infiltrator bitter women lurking this thread I'm sure.

Last edited:
She could find out you posted her pic online + everything you said about her then go ghost and never talk to you again.

NT got plenty haters ready and willing to make that happen.
Agreed.

After dude posted that one thread link to shawtie's IG, I can't fade posting pics in threads.

I think it was dude who lookied like ratatouille with the #NTdenim shorts on who did us all dirty

Most definitely :lol: I know NT has some haters.

I'll talk about first time meeting up experiences.

Like the one chick that's the lone rider in my defunct rotation, I wouldn't share anything about her on here. She's cool people. But if it was a chick that kinda did the man dirty, I'll have no issues airing them out. Call it what u wanna...

So i match with this chick on tinder without reading her bio. I check out her bio and she said shes a mother. I was like :frown:  Then i decided to do some PI work for more pics on FB. Found her on FB and this broad has 3 kids at 27. Man....that chocha belong to the streets!

I swear 3 kids (by 3 different dudes) is when aa chick finally learns her lesson. It's so damn common

I'm all for sharing stories but anyone I even remotely cared about I wouldn't post on here
man every time I post anything even remotely personal I fantasize in my head some unlikely scenario where that person finds Niketalk and ends up in the thread and I get exposed or someone who knows them so often I end up deleting after. Seen it too many times, on nt or just the internets in general

NT detectives/snakes are very real  
laugh.gif

As far as females going ghost, I always thought it would be easier just for them to say they not feelin you anymore rather than going ghost on every social platform. No one has the courage to be real on how they feel and rather just run away.

But I also see why these girls go ghost. I've been on a few dates with different girls from Tinder/CMB and just wasn't feelin it. But I always let them know what's up after they send a few texts with no response. Guess I don't have the dog in me to go completely ghost on them

Most people want to avoid any possible confrontation. That's why most employers terminate people on a Friday and why women go ghost

NT detectives/snakes are very real  :lol:  

As far as females going ghost, I always thought it would be easier just for them to say they not feelin you anymore rather than going ghost on every social platform. No one has the courage to be real on how they feel and rather just run away.

But I also see why these girls go ghost. I've been on a few dates with different girls from Tinder/CMB and just wasn't feelin it. But I always let them know what's up after they send a few texts with no response. Guess I don't have the dog in me to go completely ghost on them

I've ghosted women before but it's not like they actually hit me up after the date to even say something like "hey had a good time" or "hey was not feeling it".

Had a chick met off pof in the fall of 2013 after a couple months tell me she was back talking to her ex so I said ok and left it like that. Around new years eve she hits me up asking me what I'm doing for the holiday and said she wasn't talking to him anymore. Then around early 2014 she went ghost again. Finally around summer of 2015 added me as a friend on facebook, I took her out for a movie, then took her out again to the same sport for drinks and smashed in my car.

Most definitely :lol: I know NT has some haters.

I'll talk about first time meeting up experiences.

Like the one chick that's the lone rider in my defunct rotation, I wouldn't share anything about her on here. She's cool people. But if it was a chick that kinda did the man dirty, I'll have no issues airing them out. Call it what u wanna...

You basically put her pic online saying "I hit this". FOUL. Saying she got money and ur gonna take pics of her house plus more stuff I can't recall. This is all before she did anything dirty to you. To keep it real, that **** lame as hell my *****. She sees this thread then you look like a straight sucka. Especially from a females perspective. If a broad starts clowning ur pipe game and talking about how much money u got on her Facebook after only a couple dates how you gonna act towards her? Just saying.

I've ghosted women before but it's not like they actually hit me up after the date to even say something like "hey had a good time" or "hey was not feeling it".

Had a chick met off pof in the fall of 2013 after a couple months tell me she was back talking to her ex so I said ok and left it like that. Around new years eve she hits me up asking me what I'm doing for the holiday and said she wasn't talking to him anymore. Then around early 2014 she went ghost again. Finally around summer of 2015 added me as a friend on facebook, I took her out for a movie, then took her out again to the same sport for drinks and smashed in my car.

View media item 1927016

Dude what are u talking about? :lol:

When have I said I met a girl with money and I was gonna take a pic of her house?

Dude what are u talking about? :lol:

When have I said I met a girl with money and I was gonna take a pic of her house?

Talking about me fam. But for the record I understand where y'all coming from. I never had a NT hater though, or atleast yet.

[quote name="thenewjs23" url="/t/512294/whats-the-deal-with-pof-com/14700#post_25270320]

I don't think dudes are taking the time to get to know these chicks. You have to understand where these girls heads are at before you get attached. Ask questions about their past. I will ask a chick when was the last time they had sex, a bf and if they have ever been heart broken. Only then will you be able to make and informed decision on how far you want to go.[/quote]

THIS. I feel like a lotta dudes can't handle the truth, not necessarily in here just in general. Personally I want to know all the gruesome details of her past. Any chick that tries to act like the "I'm not that type" type is automatically sus to me.

I'll start by telling her some ratchet **** I did to let her guard down. I ask a bunch of questions to see what kinda morals she has...what type of dudes she messed with, been in any fist fights, what was she like in high school, kinda music she likes, does she eat McDonald's etc. I need to know who I'm dealing with so I can proceed accordingly

Worst is when after the date they act like they can't even kiss you, gave me ol half assed side hug after we'd just been on a multi venue, 6hr date. You should've been ended it if you wasn't feeling me. I would like a mulligan on her though. I know what I did wrong

Worst is when after the date they act like they can't even kiss you, gave me ol half assed side hug after we'd just been on a multi venue, 6hr date. You should've been ended it if you wasn't feeling me. I would like a mulligan on her though. I know what I did wrong

It was the polo boots dawg

I thought I was doin' it too. Story is here if anyone missed it, probably tons of other threads too, not finna type it again http://niketalk.com/t/626917/tat-thread-about-tinder-vol-i-owe-fontaine-royalties or herehttp://niketalk.com/t/604831/after-failed-1st-dates-or-relationships-do-any-of-you-go-back-to-her-and-ask-why-should-i or here maybe too or this might be about Maria Milanhttp://niketalk.com/t/604984/niketalk-is-it-trickin-if-i-got-it

yo she's beautiful

Last edited:
Most people want to avoid any possible confrontation. That's why most employers terminate people on a Friday and why women go ghost

Us guys go ghost too

When I gutted my roster most of the chicks told me they appreciated I was upfront and honest with them and that a lot of guys aren't

I don't have it in me to go ghost.

I'm not the type to a let a text go unanswered :lol:

Unless I'm mad af

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom