Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

New opener for tinder , my old line wasn't getting any success lol .
I like the subtle hint at a future "ride" (at least that's how I read it) 
laugh.gif

Solid opener....you gotta drop that "maybe it was faith line"....

The key is to say something confident and witty...that makes you have the upper hand.

Solid opener....you gotta drop that "maybe it was faith line"....

The key is to say something confident and witty...that makes you have the upper hand.

True , thought about it after throwing that Hail Mary , but we're kicking it this weekend & I got my college chick down for spring break .

was bored out of my mind; decided to make another Tinder. already got a match & we're conversating :smokin. I can't even tell you how long it took me to get a match on my 1st account. these dating sites/apps have been so much kinder to me on my 2nd/3rd time around.

*side note*

it doesn't bother me like it used to but I still :smh: @ these girls who want to "meet me" or "match" & then when you hit them up they don't respond :smh:. a couple of bad ones too recently :smh:.

OK so last night this 33 yr old hit me up. Saying she liked my pics and profile yada yada yada. But also mentions the fact she's looking for a BF. She used that voice message thing on POF. No lie her voice sounded soft and dope. Anyways we talked for a little bit. In between the time, I'm doing some PI work. Found her on FB and saw more pics. She has kids but fails to mention it on POF. Then did some more digging. I found out this woman has a GoFundMe set up for 15 racks and the main reason was cause she has kids and is broke. It was set up late 2015 and only raised $0. Anyways I fell asleep and woke up to a message from her this morning giving me her #. I'm low key not eem interested anymore :lol:

OK so last night this 33 yr old hit me up. Saying she liked my pics and profile yada yada yada. But also mentions the fact she's looking for a BF. She used that voice message thing on POF. No lie her voice sounded soft and dope. Anyways we talked for a little bit. In between the time, I'm doing some PI work. Found her on FB and saw more pics. She has kids but fails to mention it on POF. Then did some more digging. I found out this woman has a GoFundMe set up for 15 racks and the main reason was cause she has kids and is broke. It was set up late 2015 and only raised $0. Anyways I fell asleep and woke up to a message from her this morning giving me her #. I'm low key not eem interested anymore :lol:

Lol you trying to be her bf or something , wouldn't even bother me ..

Nah man :lol: everything just turned me off

I did meet up with a nice older lady yesterday for drinks. We was chopping it up for a min. But she brought up the point she was abstinent for almost 2 years.

Then I'm getting together with this young chick tomorrow for drinks. She's been super cooperative. I find it strange that younger women has been more cooperative than older women...in my case.

Nah man :lol: everything just turned me off

I did meet up with a nice older lady yesterday for drinks. We was chopping it up for a min. But she brought up the point she was abstinent for almost 2 years.

Then I'm getting together with this young chick tomorrow for drinks. She's been super cooperative. I find it strange that younger women has been more cooperative than older women...in my case.

It's totally the other way around for me , seems like older women tend to get straight to the point , young chicks want to be wine & dine .. But I really don't have the time for that .. Whatever happened to wing stop ?

Man I forgot about that voice message thing :lol: some of those chicks I was talking to had some sexy *** voices, but I'll never forget one chick who looked fine as **** in her pics, but left voice messages sounding like Jahiem. I went back through her pics thinking "ummmm....there's no way" :lol:

Lol you trying to be her bf or something , wouldn't even bother me ..

This is a man either incapable of seeing, or just don't give a damn about a red flag.

And it's fate fam, fate.

Last edited:
Yo, every profile I come across on Tinder now has 'not here for hookups'  
laugh.gif

How do you guys navigate thru that, if smashing is the main intention?

Downloaded the app ... All I get is ******* that look like Wendy Williams telling me they can flip 200 into 2 g's

Back
Top Bottom