Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Aye breh don't post you and your girls pics in here no more...matter of fact it would be wise to remove them from here.

Just some wise advice
True story. Cats love the reps and edaps so they will go to lengths to try and clown you. Hell, some of these weirdos got peoples pics that they don't even know saved to their pc.

Soul Swipe coming thru for your boy :nerd: :pimp:

Shoutout to whoever recommended it

giphy995.gif

Hopefully some good yambs karma will come my way from your flourishing on SS

I'm talkin' to this big bunda' lookin' chick. It's goin' very well. We been messaging for almost a week back n' forth. I'm bouta' ask for the number.

wish me luck, NT Fam.

The **** is a "big bunda"? ***** hitting jelly rolls.

While high on perks an lean with a bit of ******ation.

Last edited:
A bunda is a thick *** brazilian big booty built mama.

Some of yall need to step that passport game up obviously

I'm talkin' to this big bunda' lookin' chick. It's goin' very well. We been messaging for almost a week back n' forth. I'm bouta' ask for the number.

wish me luck, NT Fam.
Dipset you need to number close within 4-5 messages fam, you can't be talking to a girl over messages for a damn week. Makes you automatic friendzone/text buddy material

wish me luck, NT Fam.

Dipset gotta be a troll

How so?

The **** is a "big bunda"? ***** hitting jelly rolls.

While high on perks an lean with a bit of ******ation.

The irony of this post. :lol:

A bunda is a thick *** brazilian big booty built mama.

Some of yall need to step that passport game up obviously

Don't mind them, bro. They slow as hell :lol:

Special ed type, NT'ers

Plz big Bunda give this ***** some ***** plz

:lol: You stupid :lol:

Dipset you need to number close within 4-5 messages fam, you can't be talking to a girl over messages for a damn week. Makes you automatic friendzone/text buddy material

You right, going in for the close now.

This OKC meetup turned into BPD (Borderline personality disorder) nightmare. girl was late 1hr. she drank all my liquor and Blazed my bud. chick was emotional wreck. she cried asking me if im seeing other girls; calling her a B when smashing; pumping & dumping her. girl forced crashing at my place.

I strummed that P, had that thang squirting 3 peat. my bed was drenched! Slipped up and slid raw for a few then strapped up. she had nice perky Cs and got on all fours with the nice crawl. got myself tested next day all clear. Got into 69 and blasted on them joints. called her up making sure she was too. chick is ONLY into sports: no job, lives with family, abusive past.

Last edited:
This OKC meetup turned into BPD (Borderline personality disorder) nightmare. girl was late 1hr. she drank all my liquor and Blazed my bud. chick was emotional wreck. she cried asking me if im seeing other girls; calling her a B when smashing; pumping & dumping her. girl forced crashing at my place.

I strummed that P, had that thang squirting 3 peat. my bed was drenched! Slipped up and slid raw for a few then strapped up. she had nice perky Cs and got on all fours with the nice crawl. got myself tested next day all clear. Got into 69 and blasted on them joints. called her up making sure she was too. chick is ONLY into sports: no job, lives with family, abusive past.
A sports fan too
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom