1. Do your dizzle
2. Immediately excuse yourself to the bathroom
3. Run the condom under water to check for leaks
4. Coast is clear?  Good.  Dump the contents down the drain

5. Tie condom in a knot
6. Flush
7. Request that said jump evacuates the premises
What kind of dirty ish is this ?
What kind of respect do you have for a receptacle that you spit in daily that you can't do this?

If you can't dump the contents of a condom down the sink because it's "too dirty," I don't know what the **** you're doing on POF.

What kind of respect do you have for a receptacle that you spit in daily that you can't do this?

If you can't dump the contents of a condom down the sink because it's "too dirty," I don't know what the **** you're doing on POF.
Clearly I ain't the only one who thinks what you're doing is disgusting. Cats brush they teeth in the same place from which they play with their release. :x

If it's your own crib why are you going through all that? Yall really think she's gonna go through your trash looking for your rubber to trap you?

Why would you need to dump jizz down the drain, then flush the condom in the toilet?

Update: My thick Saudi bae got that 1 year extension [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:
Some dudes in here be waaaay too paranoid. It's important to be safe....but damn, y'all be sounding like virgins sometimes in here :lol:.

Why would you need to dump jizz down the drain
Ol girl might scoop it up and pour it in her cooch. Duh.

laugh.gif

All you got to do is go to the bathroom, tie a knot in that rubber, open the window and toss that **** up on to her roof.

Your welcome.

Getting tested the next day? Lol the lack of understanding is crazy. Do some research on how STD's work fam
Kats really out here smashing then heading right to the clinic like "Doc, I don't know about this one, I had a bad feeling but we did it anyways. My mind was telling me no, but my body, my body was telling me yes. Just give me the news straight, you see anything?."

Spoiler it could take as much as 6 months before it shows up on a test

Last edited:
It's 2016 and cats still flushing rubbers?

:smh: Educate yaselves.

Last edited:
Flushed hundreds of rubbers and the pack and never had a problem... Sometimes I wrap them in tissue sometimes I don't.

I'm starting to think some of you guys are e-******s.

Ain't no chicks after y'all downysyndrome having *** stale semen...

Back
Top Bottom