Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

This is ridiculous, her and I need to have the talk about birth control:smh:

She asked last night if we can be exclusive and I said yes.....:\
Sounds like u WANT a kid the way u been moving :lol: ...u don't want the BM problems B :smh:

Dude is a doctor/scientist too. Bro you make that wrong move and they gon' murder you in CSUP court. I think here the max they can take is 65% but other states have a higher and maybe even no max. But I don't want to jump on that negative train, congratulations on finding the 1.

@LIONBLOOD is the equivalent of a NBA player to regular people. Doctor, Lawyer, Banker, Engineer, etc attracts all those thirsty types trying to get a piece of the pie. He better be careful

You guys are gonna get married
mean.gif

She told me she's in love
mean.gif

I like her a lot as well but 
mean.gif

She just left I didn't realize how long I just spent with her.
mean.gif
And that didn't scare you? 

Hold on hold on hold on. @LIONBLOOD .

Hit my PM with pic(s) of this chick.

Also how long have y'all been going out. I was gonna say keep her as your permanent jumpoff in your rotation of sneezes but no kids, and working towards a career goal. She might be wife'ums.

PM pics are needed, my friend. :nerd:

it was literally impossible for us to have sex without a condom the last 24 hrs. :smh:  We had a discussion about it and 10 minutes into netflix. I've judged people for having children when they don't need to....I'm bout to become a statistic.:smh:

As long as your happy and in love **** it.

Famb, pl... Meh **** it, y'all are grown. Best wishes to you both.
Wowww..I literally started to write something and did the same thing, just said f it and deleted it. I already voiced my concerns twice about this, the 3rd time obviously isn't going to go through either. @LIONBLOOD I'm hoping you wake up fam, you're clouded by infatuation right now. I hope you don't learn the hard way.

Yo Anton hit a brotha up with them pics, pa.
I hear you got a nice white thang out there.

NH is black.

Last edited:
Not pof related

But there's a lil cutie on ig. She lives in the next town over but we don't have any mutual friends

We both following each other. How would yall go about sliding in da Dm?

Not pof related

But there's a lil cutie on ig. She lives in the next town over but we don't have any mutual friends

If she has over 1,000 followers don't even waste your time

Not pof related

The only time I ever did an IG holla I tested it with an extreme corny approach (even I'll admit it) But I wrote her "I can't front, its not even Wednesday and I have a crush on you" She found it funny/cute, I got the number, but nothing really came out of it, but that was on me for the lack of really trying. But the mission was to get the number and it worked so IDK.

Nahh not even close to 1k

If she seems like a level headed chick shoot your shot but if she a IG bird don't bother.

I would keep it a buck and be like "honestly I don't do this DM stuff but from what I see you look like a cool chick and I would like to know if I can get your number to see if this can potentially lead to some great food and awesome conversation with you down the line if that's possible"

Short and sweet and straight to the point.

Back
Top Bottom