Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

If she seems like a level headed chick shoot your shot but if she a IG bird don't bother.

I would keep it a buck and be like "honestly I don't do this DM stuff but from what I see you look like a cool chick and I would like to know if I can get your number to see if this can potentially lead to some great food and awesome conversation with you down the line if that's possible"

Short and sweet and straight to the point.

Good lookin my G :pimp:

Granted I don't know her but she doesn't come across as one of them instathots

Gonna hit her up tomorrow :pimp:

If she seems like a level headed chick shoot your shot but if she a IG bird don't bother.

I would keep it a buck and be like "honestly I don't do this DM stuff but from what I see you look like a cool chick and I would like to know if I can get your number to see if this can potentially lead to some great food and awesome conversation with you down the line if that's possible"

Short and sweet and straight to the point.
I respectfully disagree with you King..I can dig the safe approach, but she may  get a lot of that in her DM. If it was an online dating situation, then maybe the safe approach may work, because they both know what they are here for. But he is crossing uncharted waters with the DM approach..He doesn't have to necessarily use my cheesy line, but I think a funny attention grabber would give him a better chance.

Some pics of chicks that really didn't go anywhere, why not.

I keep matching with this girl, one time she invited me to go out with her on South beach but I had work the next morning and I was still new at the job, so I took the L. She's jewish..last time we matched she asked if I can take her to the airport lmao negative!

View media item 2223495

This one was from POF, I tried my best to finesse shorty, but she had 2 kids and she was just boring as hell, she would go to sleep at like 9 pm and didn't give me much energy, I eventually stopped forcing convo and let it go

View media item 2223502
Super milf! This woman was 40+ had her send the nudes and everything..she was down for a late night rendezvous, but when the time came I was like....nah...I can't do it lol, it just felt weird having someone I never met come to my apartment, I backed out last mintue, she texted me at like 11 pm to come through and I didn't respond..kinda still kicking myself for not following through, but everything happens for a reason

View media item 2223506

This chick is about 36 or something, she came on Super strong, talking about how she is so happy she met me and even planned a trip with me, and poof, litreally disappeared out of nowhere..all good though, as you can see by her face, I'm not missing much lol
View media item 2223507

Last edited:

I keep matching with this girl, one time she invited me to go out with her on South beach but I had work the next morning and I was still new at the job, so I took the L. She's jewish..last time we matched she asked if I can take her to the airport lmao negative!

View media item 2223495

This one was from POF, I tried my best to finesse shorty, but she had 2 kids and she was just boring as hell, she would go to sleep at like 9 pm and didn't give me much energy, I eventually stopped forcing convo and let it go

View media item 2223502
Super milf! This woman was 40+ had her send the nudes and everything..she was down for a late night rendezvous, but when the time came I was like....nah...I can't do it lol, it just felt weird having someone I never met come to my apartment, I backed out last mintue, she texted me at like 11 pm to come through and I didn't respond..kinda still kicking myself for not following through, but everything happens for a reason

View media item 2223506

This chick is about 36 or something, she came on Super strong, talking about how she is so happy she met me and even planned a trip with me, and poof, litreally disappeared out of nowhere..all good though, as you can see by her face, I'm not missing much lol
View media item 2223507

Whenever you get a chance with a milf who is down you gotta do it man :smh:

Hmm you have good taste:nthat:

Appreciate it bro, but those are the throwaways, trust me the others ive dealt with are much better..I'll see how these pics go, I might post more if everything goes well with this test run of pic posting lol

Whenever you get a chance with a milf who is down you gotta do it man :smh:

I know man, smh, I took like 2 scoops of preworkout that night when I worked out and ish had me geeking and feeling paranoid lol I thought she was gonna kill me..I do regret not following through :/

I Knew this was bound to Happen  . 
tumblr_na4qmz0tnR1tvlsaeo1_500.gif
  Name start with a M ?
laugh.gif
   you missed out on some great box my man BTW those things she got on her chest are fake .

Last edited:
I Knew this was bound to Happen  . 
tumblr_na4qmz0tnR1tvlsaeo1_500.gif
  Name start with a M ? :lol:    you missed out on some great box my man

Lol this was about a year ago, I honestly don't remember what her name starts with, lol damn she was in her 50s?! And I was being generous with saying 40s hahaha..damn bro, you have any pics of her so we can compare? I have a few more I'll hit your pm with

And most definitely hey are fake, she sent me a pic and they sat up wayyyy too good to be real

Last edited:
Lol this was about a year ago, I honestly don't remember what her name starts with, lol damn she was in her 50s?! And I was being generous with saying 40s hahaha..damn bro, you have any pics of her so we can compare? I have a few more I'll hit your pm with

And most definitely hey are fake, she sent me a pic and they sat up wayyyy too good to be real

Check your PM

So lately I been using the line "Truth or Dare"
I get a number every time out of it
Cheat code :pimp:

how does this work exactly lol?

Boy: Wanna play truth or dare?
Girl: Sure
Boy: Okay! ill go first?
Girl: Okay cool
Boy: Okay truth or dare?
Girl:Truth/Dare
Boy:I dare you to give me your number
OR
Boy: Truth, whats your phone number?
Girl: OMG youre so smart lets bang!

Simple. FYI, this wont work on all girls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom