Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Bumble been good to me the past couple weeks or however long it's been.

Matched with this doctor that was up here for some convention. She on my jock now talking bout come visit her down south.

Got a pretty *** Somali chick that works at a hospital.

Big titty Indian freak.

Bosnian/Turkish chick

Bumble turned me off with all the pretentious bishes on there because they have a college degree. Not kissing the ground any girl walks on.

And I peeped game that all these dating sites are owned by match. Meeting girls out in public is still the wave. Work is also a good place to get easy P. People don't realize that.

@fluid hips I agree with everything you say. Can't beat real life - focusing too much online can mess with you psyche if you're not careful.

I will advise people to proceed with caution especially if you're older and work corporate. Last thing you need is some bird trying to get ahead in their career by claiming #metoo or some other type of harassment at work. Just my $0.02.

blk got nothin but baddies in my area. unfortunately i havent hit on anything yet.
wat area?

im in detroit n this **** weak af

every no n then i see a decent one but the app so low i dont think they checkin it like that

So I decided to give Bumble & Hinge a try yesterday. I can tell I'm going to struggle on Bumble because its just like Tinder in my area (predominately non colored women). Hinge is going good so far in terms of matches.

Side note: I just had a girl match with me on Bumble, who I'm already talking to on hinge :stoneface: . Kind of awkward :lol:. If I was her I would just swipped left on me since we're already talking on another app.

So I decided to give Bumble & Hinge a try yesterday. I can tell I'm going to struggle on Bumble because its just like Tinder in my area (predominately non colored women). Hinge is going good so far in terms of matches.

Side note: I just had a girl match with me on Bumble, who I'm already talking to on hinge :stoneface: . Kind of awkward :lol:. If I was her I would just swipped left on me since we're already talking on another app.
I never understood that :lol:

I’m like u talking to me on Tinder, wtf u swipe right on bumble? If anything I swipe left in hopes she does as well and acts like she ain’t see me :lol:

wat area?

im in detroit n this **** weak af

every no n then i see a decent one but the app so low i dont think they checkin it like that
im in Virginia Beach, VA. i still see fatties but a little less frequent because i think this app is just catchin on out here. matched with a chick and tried to get it poppin instantly. got the "i need to know you better line" i charged her *** quick. not for the games

Thinking of getting on tinder with me and my girl to find a unicorn :nerd:

Or maybe there are some unicorn seeking apps

You which one of yall NTers is this :lol:?

swiping.gif

what's the word on BlackPeopleMeet? I'm trying to find a site that has some decent looking sistahs without a thousand babies or gang ties. :nerd:
Only app I have is PoF and that site aint worth a damn in this area.

Why do women have profiles with one picture or pictures that don't show their body? It's better to flaunt what you got than to be secretive

Back
Top Bottom