Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Got some matches finally with women that are attractive. Not sure what I should be saying so I'm just using the can I borrow you line for now. I find it easier to talk one on one than texting. "Hi what do u like to do in ur free time" gets me no response online

Why do women have profiles with one picture or pictures that don't show their body? It's better to flaunt what you got than to be secretive
its cuz theyre fat and insecure about it. chicks love to show off...if they got anything besides theyre face to show off.

I remember when social media 1st got poppin, cats was catching L's off angle n just face pics something crazy...took a few years to get hip to the trickery :lol: :smh:

Not doing pof no more... tried it a couple years back and all I can say is them chicks knew how to take good pics...

I did smash a broad from San Diego when I was in cali on some one night stand steez. She wasnt a looker but her effort was appreciated.

Smashed another broad from queens the same year... she had the wet wet... almost went raw after 2 rubbers were ran through... glad I didnt. I called her the following summer and she basically said she was ****ing mad dudes at the time and she dont have time to be playing games.

Met a cute chubby with the back and shoulders of an NFL lineman... didnt smash

Tried hitting POF this past month and it's a bunch of fat girls and girls with no job or career... I'm good on ****ing with *****es who can t go half on the telli

Anyone tired of reading bios with 'ask me'....about to stop messaging like 3/4 of the internet cuz that **** gets old. Got me scanning a bio for something to comment on.

Recently celebrated one year of marriage with my beautiful wife who I met on POF. Shout out to online dating. It did wonders for your boy for many years :pimp:
That **** crazy.

Especially the rep some online dating gets. Plus pof is looked @ a certain way. I couldn't manage finding wifey material on there.

Props to you though.

Lol

Screenshot_2019-06-11-23-23-36-568_com.tinder.png

Some of them want you to use the 24hr extender. Defeats the purpose. I know.

There was a chick that i was feeling on tinder and according to her bio i felt that we had some stuff in common. I didn't match with her and dude i worked with did :lol: i was kinda bummed.... and then i saw her in person in the club tonight.

000000001479741401-2.gif

He can get her.

I've been single for 3 months or so and been on these apps (Tinder and Bumble) for about 1. I'm 34 for what it's worth and had been in relationships for the greater part of the last 10 years (baby mama and then another after). Let me preface my analysis by this. I've chatted with at least 25 women on these apps, met up with like 8 and smashed 3. Depending on where you live and your pictures, it's easy to get likes or matches. Pictures are the key for the profile obviously, I think each app has it's own draw or appeal to a certain crowd. Tinder for me is more full of single moms who had failed relationships and are looking to hook up. Bumble seems to be more a professional crowd (or they portray it that way) and are more about courtship, dates etc based on my experience. These women certainly know how to work the angles though, I've been misguided on one and will never let it happen again. You have to get the full body from a further mirror distance (preferably in lingerie). I also need to see more than profile pics. I ask for recent, current and even videos before I meet up with these chicks now. I had to learn the hard way after I was belly bamboozled and had to pay for drinks and had an awkward happy hour with a young lady that was bigger than I prefer.

There is certainly crossover but that's just my observation so far, I prefer the old fashioned walking up to a chick at a bar, lounge, day party etc but these apps are a nice compliment for a not so young OG when you can't get out for a couple weeks. Also, when you meet them if you have confidence I think they will eat that up. Most of these women are meeting up with dudes who are "internet macks" but once they meet up they can't have a convo or are a totally different vibe (from what I'm being told). All of these things are probably common knowledge in here but I'm late to the game so that's what i got..

Back
Top Bottom