Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Chatting this one chick up ask if she got ig or snap so we can continue chatting there she goes nah I got kik. What 25 yr old female dont got social media she prolly a scam
You never know. I’m 37, all I have is snap and NT.

Hinge kinda wack. Been declining (is that what it's called on this app?) Damn near every profile.

Bumble got better talent

I am browsing Bumble BFF trying to see what kind of girls wanna be my friend n it's all men

We were looking at each other's profiles at work and :rofl: man them dudes was shooting themselves in the foot left and right.

Yo my G ahat ahat Hinge full of some (seriously) big women right? :nerd::nerd::nerd:
There's a lot of big ladies on there for sure. There's some sweeties but the % is much lower compared to bumble and tinder.

It's just weird how I decline/dislike a profile and after a while it shows up again.

They deleted their account n reset to get a boost or they liked you maybe

I don't think so cuz on Hinge it shows what they liked about your profile, whether it be a pic or one of the answers to the questions they make you answer. It shows up in a separate section and from there you can choose if you wanna match or not

On Bumble BFF here trying to make some friends. Maybe meet a wing man or wing woman since I'm getting 0 love on tinder.
might as well try the Bumble careers section too and find a job connect

just lined up a date for saturday with this one chick ive been talking to on hinge... do yall talk on the phone prior to meeting them or you just wait until the date to talk to them... im talking about besides texting obviously

I don't talk on the phone to them unless I'm letting them know I'm running late or where to find me if we're meeting in a more crowded place.

ya i try to talk on the phone so its not awkward on the date... the thing is i asked for her number after a day or two on talking on hinge... she was like nah i dont give out my number out like that i want to get to know you here first... but shorty was bad so i was like ok cool... normally id just dip out cuz i would think something is up with them.. i dont know if i should ask again since we been talking for more than a week now...if anything ill get her number and only hit her up when i get to the date like where you at!

Explain! I’m curious as to how bad they are :lol:

Naw man, can’t think like that my man. Confidence is key!
One dude was 21, fresh out of college. His opening line to a few chicks was "God, you're so hot" I'm like bruh :smh: I'm not claiming to be a pickup artist or anything but sheesh.

The other dude is like 28 and he just has a very jaded attitude towards dating. His bio was kinda funny but it was just waaay too long. So i tightened it up a bit for him. He didn't have a haircut in any of his pics, but he never really gets haircuts for real anyway. Looks like he owns a pair a clippers and just lowers it himself every few weeks.

One dude was 21, fresh out of college. His opening line to a few chicks was "God, you're so hot" I'm like bruh :smh: I'm not claiming to be a pickup artist or anything but sheesh.

The other dude is like 28 and he just has a very jaded attitude towards dating. His bio was kinda funny but it was just waaay too long. So i tightened it up a bit for him. He didn't have a haircut in any of his pics, but he never really gets haircuts for real anyway. Looks like he owns a pair a clippers and just lowers it himself every few weeks.

Oh man :lol::lol:
These are late bloomers but I’m glad you helped them out.

Back
Top Bottom