Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

i think im going to delete my pof account and keep my blk profile..way better joints on there..pof has turned into a cess pool for trans ppl..im trying to be politically correct so i dont get banned

I feel like trans people need their own app anyways. Just keeps down the confusion. They're usually very upfront in their bios, probably for their safety mainly.

Smh so I finally found a decent looking chick on POF from my area of Mississippi. I used my Negroes Aint Ish attitude to get her interested to the point where we exchanged numbers a couple hours after talking on POF... big mistake

Shawty decided to instantly call me after she got my number. From the beginning of the call to the end all I could hear was her 3 children screaming/crying in the background....

Then she told me how her profile pictures were old as heck and decided to send me up to date photos of herself where she had developed a stomach from having kids...Also in her photos there was a trailer house in the background which leads me to believe that she lives in a trailer.

Lastly, she told me that she works at Mcdonalds.....

Somehow I managed to finish off the phone convo with her, because I'm a nice guy, but I ignored her yesterday when she tried to hit me up. :lol:

thanks for the info... now i wont be so quick to talk on the phone with this one chick lol... im a just wait until i meet her on saturday... im a still get the number though so i can hit her up when i get to the spot

I do worse on all the other apps I’ve tried. Maybe it’s just because I have Tinder gold and game the app better.

Idk what I’m doing on the other apps. Always end up only getting a few matches and deleting after a week.

Actually got a reply from my only match she a 8 in the face and she superliked me. Maybe the superlike wasn't an accident

i think im going to delete my pof account and keep my blk profile..way better joints on there..pof has turned into a cess pool for trans ppl..im trying to be politically correct so i dont get banned
ive been seeing baddies on BLK but im runnin into too many entitled chicks and I also straight shot the fat ones to get em away from me. "hey wanna hook up?" instantly get an unmatch. good riddance I say

Go on tinder on a computer and go to the screen where you see that people like you and open up the developer console. In there just ctrl f jpg and paste that jpg link into your browser

:wow: :wow: :wow: BRO YOU ARE A COMPUTER GENIUS. GET OFF OF TINDER AND GO MAKE SOME GOT DAMN ZUCKERBERG MONEY!

Edit: i could only see 10 of them and they all trash but it's still nice to know

Last edited:
:wow: :wow: :wow: BRO YOU ARE A COMPUTER GENIUS. GET OFF OF TINDER AND GO MAKE SOME GOT DAMN ZUCKERBERG MONEY!

thanks lol I have a degree in software engineering but due to lack of effort and talent I just don't have a good GPA or the ability to ace those silicon valley interviews to work at Google n the like.

Also I made a more recent post, just go on Chrome or Firefox and right click the picture and inspect element to get the jpg faster

Smh so I finally found a decent looking chick on POF from my area of Mississippi. I used my Negroes Aint Ish attitude to get her interested to the point where we exchanged numbers a couple hours after talking on POF... big mistake

Shawty decided to instantly call me after she got my number. From the beginning of the call to the end all I could hear was her 3 children screaming/crying in the background....

Then she told me how her profile pictures were old as heck and decided to send me up to date photos of herself where she had developed a stomach from having kids...Also in her photos there was a trailer house in the background which leads me to believe that she lives in a trailer.

Somehow I managed to finish off the phone convo with her, because I'm a nice guy, but I ignored her yesterday when she tried to hit me up. :lol:
Screen name to Post Ratio is off the charts!! Lmao :rofl:

Doesn't that just mean your friends and friends of friends know busted girls though?

I read it uses people's Facebook friends, but I don't have Facebook. Haven't for years and the email I used I created just for the app, so how's this even work?

I was skeptical about dating apps until I actually tried one, first time using one pulled an Olympian chick, when we met up turns out we already knew eachother from childhood, getting on the app was a cheap way for me to keep tabs on her though, without bugging her peeps or her sister or some ish like that. So we link and go to this party in dtla, she was giving me hints and soon as we saw eachother, I already thought she'd be kind of freaky(she had just done the espn body issue), long story short we found a dark corner in the club and ish got popping. We were just supposed to be dancing with eachother but she was letting me do whatever, she showed me her new tat, then I saw the slim black thong, perfection. I was quite tipsy by that time it was 2am by now, we had been there for a few hours so I let her fulfill whatever fantasies she was having of me right out there on the dancefloor, actually it went down in the lobby where there were no lights. I must've seen this ish coming, because I came to the party in a velour sweatsuit and some white hyperflights. She got back dressed and we went outside, and she pulls out the keys to this brand new baby blue bentley gt continental and takes me home, epic night, epic party. I think that was the night I became a dad , r.i.p hotel alexandria

Pics? And sorry that this happened to you

Honestly I'm only upset about the kids & the stomach she developed. I live in one of the poorest counties in America so I'm not really mad at her working/living where she does.

thanks lol I have a degree in software engineering but due to lack of effort and talent I just don't have a good GPA or the ability to ace those silicon valley interviews to work at Google n the like.

Also I made a more recent post, just go on Chrome or Firefox and right click the picture and inspect element to get the jpg faster

Naruto Naruto you don't need to work at Google/Amazon/etc... Find work in the IT shops at one of the big banks, insurance companies or even your local municipality. You'll get a chance to meet birds in real life instead of these trash apps.

Naruto Naruto you don't need to work at Google/Amazon/etc... Find work in the IT shops at one of the big banks, insurance companies or even your local municipality. You'll get a chance to meet birds in real life instead of these trash apps.

Working on it. I Def can see my life changing once I secure a position and get in new social circles

ah my hinge date flaked on me for saturday... kinda disappointing and i am salty but its not going to stop me from hitting up more chicks on the app lol... i woulda been more mad if i showed up to the date and she stood me up... the chick lives an hour plus from me so she kinda did me a favor... im just glad she told me ahead of time...i dont know if i should waste my time on this chick or just completely drop her...

Flagrant with it
20190801_233229.jpg

Screenshot_20190801-232351_Tinder.jpg

You guys ever ask to see full body pics from profiles with only selfies from the chest up or you just assume they fat and move on

Back
Top Bottom