Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I know they age bad but GOT DAMN!

Screenshot_20200316-204726_Tinder.jpg

I have a shirtless pic wearing a bathing suit on Hinge and haven’t had any problems. Is your pic a selfie or another type of pic?

Had seats next to a girl at a sporting event and since she was third-wheeling a married couple we casually chopped it up a bit, mainly about sports. The thought crossed my mind to get her number, but she seemed a little older so I wasn't sure. Of course the friends I'm with pressure me into asking so I do. :lol:

We met up over the weekend and it was one of the best first dates I'd been on. Her married friends/siblings come up in conversation and when I mention very few of mine are she asks how I old I am. Turns out she's 29 (4 years older) and close to 30. Because I didn't want to potentially waste her time, I tried to gauge where she's at by asking if she feels any pressure from her younger siblings being married and she said no...at the same time though who would admit that meeting up with a guy for the first time?

I've never dated a girl older than me and with a lot on my plate right now I really don't want to be seriously dating right now anyways. Because of that I tried to frame meeting up as casually as possible, it was super lowkey on the date spectrum and I think she picked up on that as well, but not sure.

I can tell she's the kind of person I want to be around whether as a friend or to causally date. At the same time, I don't want to be too quick to label it so that we're exclusively one of those things...plus if things keep going in the (slim) chance that whenever I feel is right for me to pursue a relationship again, I think dating a girl 4 years older than me is worth it. She's been texting me a lot and we both want to meet up again, so how should I proceed from here?

Had seats next to a girl at a sporting event and since she was third-wheeling a married couple we casually chopped it up a bit, mainly about sports. The thought crossed my mind to get her number, but she seemed a little older so I wasn't sure. Of course the friends I'm with pressure me into asking so I do. :lol:

We met up over the weekend and it was one of the best first dates I'd been on. Her married friends/siblings come up in conversation and when I mention very few of mine are she asks how I old I am. Turns out she's 29 (4 years older) and close to 30. Because I didn't want to potentially waste her time, I tried to gauge where she's at by asking if she feels any pressure from her younger siblings being married and she said no...at the same time though who would admit that meeting up with a guy for the first time?

I've never dated a girl older than me and with a lot on my plate right now I really don't want to be seriously dating right now anyways. Because of that I tried to frame meeting up as casually as possible, it was super lowkey on the date spectrum and I think she picked up on that as well, but not sure.

I can tell she's the kind of person I want to be around whether as a friend or to causally date. At the same time, I don't want to be too quick to label it so that we're exclusively one of those things...plus if things keep going in the (slim) chance that whenever I feel is right for me to pursue a relationship again, I think dating a girl 4 years older than me is worth it. She's been texting me a lot and we both want to meet up again, so how should I proceed from here?
Go have some fun. Whatever happens, happens.

Don't be the one that wants an exclusive relationship. Let her bring that up.

Whatever feelings you have for her, don't tell her. I say that to say this. Whoever cares the least about a relationship, has the most power.

You belong in Fools Wildin' for this post. Thought you were dealing with a bird in her 40s based on your first paragraph. Just go have your fun and don't overthink anything. Fact that she's older than you means you don't have to worry about popping her cherry and having her turn into a clinger.

yea ***** how tf u think 4 years is a major gap is goofy af

its *****es 25 that will pressure yo *** for marriage n a kid u sound like u not really out at all

Yo chill :lol:

It's not that I don't have experience with women, just not with one who's older, so was looking for some insight. I live in a very young area which is probably why I'm naive. Just wasn't sure if I should approach it differently or if their mindstate's different. Appreciate the advice.

I don't really read the profiles on Hinge. Had a this chick say she just finished a 30 hour shift and had the next 3 days off if I wanna hang out sometime. I checked her profile and she is an ER Nurse.
Man.

Back
Top Bottom