Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Y’all was wilding again ? Lol the one from a few years back was deleted because dude started talking about butt play
last time i tapped in mfs was bein lame af even me

mfs just delete **** just cuz they aint **** non inna minute

Met this woman, super attracted to her and I want to link up asap....she's a nurse!

We agreed to wait it out for the time being. This stuff is nuts...

Smashed my point and shooting guard within the last few days of quaro

i think new chicks are a bit scared to hang out but roster joints are ready to let loose cuz we’re already familiar

still gonna try to go over to a few new ones tho, wine and Netflix 🔥

Fair.
I'm not one to Netflix and Chill upon first meeting a chick but that's just me.
I'm sure the OG's of this thread would be disappointed to hear you say that but I can understand it. At least now, you don't have to waste your time and money for a chick that won't smash for a few dates.

Smashed my point and shooting guard within the last few days of quaro

i think new chicks are a bit scared to hang out but roster joints are ready to let loose cuz we’re already familiar

still gonna try to go over to a few new ones tho, wine and Netflix 🔥
I'm trying to get one of my throat monsters back on my line. Ma was the one and only to suck my soul out and tried to do it again right afterwards. Playing 2k while getting necked :nthat:

I'm sure the OG's of this thread would be disappointed to hear you say that but I can understand it. At least now, you don't have to waste your time and money for a chick that won't smash for a few dates.
Yeah I know. Just not my style. Unless she suggests it. I'm not gonna turn down a lay up. Doesn't really have anything to do with them. I just don't like strangers coming over no matter who they are.
On top of that we're supposed to be social distancing. Why even bother if I'm gonna have random chicks coming through my place. :lol:

I'm trying to get one of my throat monsters back on my line. Ma was the one and only to suck my soul out and tried to do it again right afterwards. Playing 2k while getting necked :nthat:
I know that feel bro.

Been a struggle trying to connect this past week. My roster quarantining themselves like crazy.

Actually had to jerk off :smh:

So if we using this as a sub for TAY, I got something slight for y'all.

With all the craziness that's going on now, I knew I could smash one of my womenz. So I kicked it friday and saturday with one of the women I got off tinder back in October. The most we did was give each other head (dam near killed me with her legs when she came). So since it had been a min since I had any cheeks, I ain't wanna be a 1 pump chump so I popped the ol reliable (rhino). Forgot to mention ma was a bbw, so I went down on her and that thang was super moist after 5 mins. I was a lil buzzed so I don't remember how long that went on for but I grabbed a condom and I remember hearing "what you doing?" Not sure if she was being funny or serious but oh well. That first slide in felt like heaven (been some months since I had some), first thing she said "why we wait so long for this?" I lasted a good 7 mins that first go round but the rhino had ya boy back at it with the quickness. Put her to sleep that night but saturday had me hurt. We did the same ish but after that second nut, I was tired but the pipe wasn't. It's true what they say about big womenz because she went ham on the mic! Still not better than other shawty that sucked my soul out. After we were done she said she was glad I pulled a condom out cause she stopped taking her bc the week before since she ain't getting none and that she thought I would've just went in raw. So glad I wasn't off the henn dawg or else I'd have been having a baby at the end of the year. Remember y'all, don't pop rhinos during this time or you gonna create a in-house stalker and always use rubbers

Had to delete hinge. Some reason when I logged on yesterday it was sending me dudes and butch looking chicks even tho my preference was women. Nah
:lol:
I deleted Hinge a couple weeks ago and Tinder a month or so go. Started to slow down. Need to recycle the matches once we're out of this rona wave. Bumble and League are the only two that are active. Might nuke them both too.

in this case since everything is closed people have no choice but to hook up or kick rocks. this is the time where the chicks on that foolishness gets exposed. also anybody know what happened to TAY.

Back
Top Bottom