Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Women are treacherous by nature
Just charge it to the game cuz
1586792602802.png

Naruto Naruto

[QUOTE="Naruto, post: 32996968, member: 41624"][/B][/I][/U] [B][I][U]I messed up a good thing. I wanted a relationship with a woman and scared her off with my neediness. She ****ing new dude A WEEK after dealing with me! This is a first for me so it stings, I'm here tossed aside like a piece of meat. She is cold blooded. I thought we had something going on, hell at the very least I thought we was friends. If she had told me from the jump that she was done with me i'd be cool with it. But she lied to my face and told me she wasn't down to talk and was busy with finals for her masters degree. I found out later through a mutual that she been ****ing a dude so I called her out for lying and she blocked me without saying a word. In my defense, it was not simply a casual fwb type relationship, we were doing basically everything a couple would do so that got me in my feelings. Now I have 0 friends in a new city. It is very, very lonely. Alone I am used to but lonely? no. I would go to the club to meet peple but you know social distancing. This chick snap her finger n find a new boy toy. I can't even get someone to hang out with. How am I supposed to get over her[/U][/I][/B] [U][I][B][/QUOTE]

YNS

Thought I was dealing with some bbw too. inspected the IG and everything seemed normal, latest pic was last month

She wanted to get on FaceTime so we did, and next thing I know I see some grotesque woolly mammoth on the other end, wayyy ****ing bigger than the pics

Woke up to a video of her using her vibrator

clnt1.gif

Thought I was dealing with some bbw too. inspected the IG and everything seemed normal, latest pic was last month

She wanted to get on FaceTime so we did, and next thing I know I see some grotesque woolly mammoth on the other end, wayyy ****ing bigger than the pics

Woke up to a video of her using her vibrator

clnt1.gif

Hahahah she was trying to put on a show for you lol

Currently using passport to see what chicks in other parts of the world are looking like. Swiping left on all of them of course.

I messed up a good thing. I wanted a relationship with a woman and scared her off with my neediness.

She ****ing new dude A WEEK after dealing with me! This is a first for me so it stings, I'm here tossed aside like a piece of meat. She is cold blooded. I thought we had something going on, hell at the very least I thought we was friends. If she had told me from the jump that she was done with me i'd be cool with it. But she lied to my face and told me she wasn't down to talk and was busy with finals for her masters degree. I found out later through a mutual that she been ****ing a dude so I called her out for lying and she blocked me without saying a word.

In my defense, it was not simply a casual fwb type relationship, we were doing basically everything a couple would do so that got me in my feelings.

Now I have 0 friends in a new city. It is very, very lonely. Alone I am used to but lonely? no. I would go to the club to meet peple but you know social distancing. This chick snap her finger n find a new boy toy. I can't even get someone to hang out with. How am I supposed to get over her
Your desperation turned her off

Bro when it comes to females you have to make them think you have other options even if you don't. Don't call her, text her constantly. Ignore her and her texts sometimes.

Live and learn. You gotta move on.

Had a chick that would let me do anything sexually to her block me last year. Never made an attempt to reach out to her since and shorty still watches my Instagram stories religiously of me living my life

Bro when it comes to females you have to make them think you have other options even if you don't. Don't call her, text her constantly. Ignore her and her texts sometimes.

Live and learn. You gotta move on.

Had a chick that would let me do anything sexually to her block me last year. Never made an attempt to reach out to her since and shorty still watches my Instagram stories religiously of me living my life

Should I have hit it and just not respond to her

Man some of y’all are way too invested...

Just enjoy the moment - stop putting your eggs in one basket.

Again, nothing is guaranteed.

Fam, that girl belong to the streets - the sooner you realize this the better you can move on.

Last edited:
Got out of the city, nothing but trouble but coming back in three weeks...got several plus lined up for post lock down...these __ be after it.. アミーゴ アミーゴ convos coming in the morning. Straight gold.

Quarantine season got these women wildin.

2D402771-3D59-4942-9AFE-7A41CCCDEB83.jpeg

I hadn’t messed with ma since August and since I just moved in the new spot I decided to have her come through. We decided to hit a blunt after she got here and then she wanted a back massage after we smoked. She knew what time it was because she had on a tight dress with nothing on underneath. The mass got phatter since I last saw her so I made sure to eat that thang from the byke, mass and all. According to her and her body, she must be dickmatized because she been checking in, hitting me with “gm handsome” text and saying she plan on cooking for me this week. Not trying to play house but that p got some hella power to it.

Had another chick talking about I snatched her soul a few times with the tongue piece, either she lying or been messing with inexperienced cats.

Should I have hit it and just not respond to her

Naruto Naruto stop thinking about that bird and move on fam. Take the L as a learning experience and plan your next moves. Try going for a walk around your community or neighborhood and throwing some smiles and/or glances. If you're going online, keep a smaller radius and see if anyone wants to link up a walk around a residential street, plaza, etc...

And when she cuffs dial back a little on how you were when she was trying to cuff but still keep it G. I just made that mistake. Got comfortable after spending the holidays with the family and let my guard down. And **** went South. You always gotta be ahead.

Fam, go to places to the type of woman you want.

Bookstore
Park/Gym
Go Running
Comic Conventions
Cooking classes
Small live concerts
Etc

Man you can just pull up to a Walmart right now and bag someone - folks out here are mad lonely. This quarantine situation will shine on it.

Bro when it comes to females you have to make them think you have other options even if you don't.
Wait, isn't that technically catfishing tho? One minute you're pretending you got women lined up to date you. Next minute your a business executive with Fortune 500 companies bombarding you with employment offers.

Look at how far this dude Derek Alldred took "making them think"...
ltdvx0mdz6l41.jpg

The false life that Derek—it was still hard not to slip and call him Rich—had constructed for himself was thorough: He had a University of Minnesota email address and an ID card that allowed him to swipe into university buildings. He would FaceTime the women from UM classrooms between classes. He had hour-long phone conversations—ostensibly with his admiral, his faculty supervisor, or his daughter Sarah, three people who turned out not to exist—during which Linda could hear a voice on the other end of the line. He had uniforms and medals and a stack of framed, official-looking awards: a Purple Heart and a Silver Star, a seal Team One membership, a certificate of completion for a naval underwater-demolition course. There were just so many props bolstering Derek’s stories that even when doubts had started to bubble up, the women had repressed them—there’s no way it could all be fake, they’d told themselves. That would be crazy.
Going by "Derek R. Allarad," Alldred told Minnesota school teacher JoAnn Venhuizen, who he met through Match.com, that he was an international banking lawyer.

Once, when Venhuizen called his law office, a secretary answered the phone for attorney "Derek R. Allarad." Alldred also took Venhuizen to a building in downtown Minneapolis, where he showed her the front door of his practice, complete with the name placard "Derek R. Allarad."

Back
Top Bottom