Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Kicked it with a new hinge chick a couple nights ago, I came over and had a few drinks at her place which was walking distance. The alc caught up to her cuz she was being annoying as **** (repeating phrases, speaking in a baby voice, begging for ****)

But she was cute so I proceeded. I think my **** knew I wasn’t feeling her like that because my **** was on wet noodle mode. I was at like 47% and I wasn’t really that drunk.

she was making loud *** noises and I’m thinking I’m not even hard this can’t feel that good, finished up and got outta there lol onto the next

Most of these chicks will let you smash condom-less (especially if she was as slizzard as you describe :lol: )

There's a feedback loop between her moisture and your sensitivity level that regulates how hard you will get. Rubbers screw it up.

There are plenty of things that you can do daily to prevent having to buy those pills, unless there's some health condition that has something to do with it happening consistently

Beats going the quick fix route, just takes patience and consistency

I've never tried any type of pipe pill. Do they work?

Black stallions are goated. Joe Rogan put me on lol.

Don't even have to be turned on for them lol. Full beef.

Can go for a long time with no siesta. Use em if you ha e a shorty coming into town or one you haven't been with in a min, or if you've been drinking..or for those if you have performance anxiety, it's suggested for all of that.

It’s hard enough swiping through quarantined people in my area now we got people across the globe looking to chat. Wasting time

If I’m not hitting her city within a month in advance , I’m not even gonna entertain

I low-key want to report the "hardly ever on here, message me on ig" chicks. We know what you're doing. One chick was up front with it and said she's just on tinder to promote her Instagram. A chick i matched with a year or so ago but never hung out with is now on there promoting her only-fan page.

I report all of them , or better yet after a few minutes of talking , “ you should follow me on IG “ I tell them straight up I don’t have one .

I’ve been using Maca & Black castor oil , jump
Roping everyday as well since the gym is close .

idk about y’all but during this whole Covid-19 situation I’ve been eating good on these apps . Sunday I pulled up to shorty with soap , hand sanitizer and a towel .We smashed at a bank underground parking garage .

These **** so extra online right now. All these *****es that hustle men for a living... the money getting low and the hunger starting to show!!

They out here hustling bath water.

Soon as you hear “ add my snap “ it’s a hint for premium snap , or better yet they’re trying to promote their only fans on these dating apps .
I report all their a** for soliciting
92C9B366-EA8C-4EE6-982A-53F1E2DA7A49.png

Soon as you hear “ add my snap “ it’s a hint for premium snap , or better yet they’re trying to promote their only fans on these dating apps .
I report all their a** for soliciting
92C9B366-EA8C-4EE6-982A-53F1E2DA7A49.png

Dude I know used to love the challenge of trying to pull these girls.

I just took my Hinge account off of pause. F it...yolo. I want all the smoke with these baddies :evil:.

Hopefully pausing my account won’t have a negative effect on me getting matches.

I just took my Hinge account off of pause. F it...yolo. I want all the smoke with these baddies :evil:.

Hopefully pausing my account won’t have a negative effect on me getting matches.
Better off deleting and creating a new account

These apps put you on the back burner when you've been on a while

Did y’all see somebody hacked into ********

I know these thots livid 😂

I hear Parmesan mustard is excellent tho

Last edited:
Better off deleting and creating a new account

These apps put you on the back burner when you've been on a while

I’ll keep this in mind if it starts looking bleak out her for me.

Got a match shortly after taking it off of pause.

Dude I know used to love the challenge of trying to pull these girls.

But a lot of em clearly fake pages n the ones thats real is ugly *** bbws wit flawless skin doe

n these lame *** ****** don really paid these hos

n these lame *** ****** don really paid these hos
When you think about it, the only f a n s hustle is an extension or what happens everyday in real life.

If you eat at Olive Garden and your waitress happens to look good, engages you in conversation and briefly lifts your spirit. You might leave her an extra 10-15 dollar tip, that you otherwise wouldn't have bothered giving to a male waiter.

By the end of her shift, that same waitress may have made an extra $150-200. Meanwhile the dudes in the kitchen who actually make your food barely make minimum wage :lol:

As I get older, I am realizing this finesse game plays out in every profession, at all levels of society. How can you stop it?

:lol: im chilling for now til this **** passes. Got 3 in my city i been fw so im good

Been messing with this passport thing though, putting in cities i want to visit in the future and seeing whats good there.

Atl, NO, Rio, London, Mombasa, Nairobi, Casablanca, Rabat, Lagos etc
This started out as a good idea then it got annoying...Ain’t small talking till whenever all this ova so f it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom