Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

****** is super frail, and the explosion of ******** is a perfect example. It’s shameful. Weak dudes got these women thinking we’re supposed to kiss their feet :lol:
Forreal... tell em straight up no chase. I let them tell on themselves regarding weight. Ask them “ how come you don’t have any full bod pics” lol
80% of the time if there’s no full pic I’m straight

Forreal... tell em straight up no chase. I let them tell on themselves regarding weight. Ask them “ how come you don’t have any full bod pics” lol
80% of the time if there’s no full pic I’m straight
Wait, didn't you admit in one of your posts your a smoker and have smoked regularly for 10 years?

Fools be spraying Febreze everywhere thinking it masks the smell :lol:

Whenever u start a new job, u Having to buy a prosthetic penis (whizzinator) to pass drug tests.

Fools walking around with bloodshot eyes, and raccoon outlines

Fools walking around with ash-stained fingertips/nails

Fools gotta be in segregated areas during lunch breaks at work

Who are you to judge a chick, when you go through so much nonsense for your goofy habit?

Wait, didn't you admit in one of your posts your a smoker and have smoked regularly for 10 years?

Fools be spraying Febreze everywhere thinking it masks the smell :lol:

Whenever u start a new job, u Having to buy a prosthetic penis (whizzinator) to pass drug tests.

Fools walking around with bloodshot eyes, and raccoon outlines

Fools walking around with ash-stained fingertips/nails

Fools gotta be in segregated areas during lunch breaks at work

Who are you to judge a chick, when you go through so much nonsense for your goofy habit?
Lotta daily white & blue collar smokers smell like bond 9 with the cleanest sharpest pinky nail.
You game goofy talking that nonsense. Ill burn a stogie or a blunt all up in your space and you ain’t gon do damn thing bout it

tenor.gif

Attachments

• 1587313845089.png
    1587313845089.png
    134.6 KB · Views: 594
Lotta daily white & blue collar smokers smell like bond 9 with the cleanest sharpest pinky nail.
You game goofy talking that nonsense. Ill burn a stogie or a blunt all up in your space and you ain’t gon do damn thing bout it
Guy talking big stupid. Don’t matter if you blow down (smoke) or be sipping, it’s easy to mask the smell especially at work. You can hit a edible and be dumb high so idk what dude talking about

Guy talking big stupid. Don’t matter if you blow down (smoke) or be sipping, it’s easy to mask the smell especially at work. You can hit a edible and be dumb high so idk what dude talking about
I apologize for the outburst, I was walking around my apt complex earlier today and saw a bunch of swisher sweet/white owl wrappers littered on sidewalks and yards. It set me off and put me in my feelings.

And it seems dudes who smoke weed have an unfair advantage when it comes to meeting people and making friends. As far asbeing able to invite people to your house without it being awkward especially if its someone you just recently met.

It’s like men got more frail & weak while girls got bigger & bold

This is the sad state society is in right now :smh:

All these sucker dudes gassing chicks up

One of my friends just met this chick 3 weeks ago and he already changed the wallpaper on his phone to a picture of her. Asked him if she did the same and he got real quiet. Tryna talk some sense in him but son won't listen. Mind you she lives in Texas and he's in NY

Last edited:
This is the sad state society is in right now :smh:

All these sucker dudes gassing chicks up

One of my friends just met this chick 3 weeks ago and he already changed the wallpaper on his phone to a picture of her. Asked him if she did the same and he got real quiet. Tryna talk some sense in him but son won't listen. Mind you she lives in Texas and he's in NY

you not lying bro

beta boyz are running rampant these days

they out here defending women that wouldn’t even let them smash, pure simps

Back
Top Bottom