Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Edit: My ex has a kid. I know how sweet the p can be.

And the sistas I scroll passed look like they grew up in a Florida suburb.

Back to work I guess.

35127FA5-3AB5-4D13-BC18-FBD609E3E398.jpeg

should I hit that unmatch button ? Shorty got a fatty tho. A part of me feels like she’s only on there looking for attention.
neeeeeeeeexxxxxttttt!!!!!!!!

Random thought, but are the days of meeting a woman the “old fashioned way” over, at least for now and the near future?
I was thinking about this the other day and I really think it is. Aint gonna be no clubs, pool parties, kids won't even be able to meet in college etc. On the bright side whenever I'm outside I noticed these women dressing like they wanna get chose. Your chances of pulling while just running errands has increased exponentially. And when you do catch you barely have to spend a dime. All my dates have been just meeting up and taking a walk. It's a new world

I prefer generally meeting a chick IRL and using online as a backup but with Covid now we’re supposed to keep our distance from people, tensions are already high and a mask has to be worn. Itll be almost impossible approaching a stranger with the intention of dating imo.

I prefer generally meeting a chick IRL and using online as a backup but with Covid now we’re supposed to keep our distance from people, tensions are already high and a mask has to be worn. Itll be almost impossible approaching a stranger with the intention of dating imo.

Forget everything you just said and shoot your shot. Trust me.

Nah those days aren't over...these broads wanna go on walks now(keeping distance). Just met three chicks this last week, went for a few walks, might be lame but planting the seed now so I can plant the seed later.

That’s better than spending money! Telling the truth, y’all should flourishing during these times!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom