Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

778289DB-D25A-4998-8A7E-3CAAC107E8FA.jpeg
Yeah nah I don’t need lessons from you 😂, I’m out here ****ing faces without trying or telling someone “come get this bag”
Eat wolf !!!

I ain’t gonna hold you that blow yo back out respectfully line is valid but the success rate for that is probably 2-3 out of 20 *****es.. if not prove me where you got multiple shortys jacking that line

I ain’t gonna hold you that blow yo back out respectfully line is valid but the success rate for that is probably 2-3 out of 20 *****es.. if not prove me where you got multiple shortys jacking that line

it’s a very hit or miss line, I’m not ****ing every chick off it, but I don’t have patience so I get my point across with it. Of course I’m not sending that line to a chick I wanna actually talk to so if I get curved it’s whatever, only was looking to smash anyway. I’ll get more matches so losing one not a problem to me.

When I first moved up here something in my profiles about being new in town did work for me. They'd always hit me up first message tomnout do you want me to give you the tour or something. And I had a goto date spot then they added themselves to Groupon I knew God was real. Then I found out Groupon only lets you buy the same Groupon 10 times. But the Devil is a lie, I just reffered myself and made another account and got 20$ on both accounts and used it 10 more times.

Just got back on dating apps after 5 yrs.

I used to do work in my mid 20’s but now i feel like Magic coming back to the L in ‘96 :lol:

Sound like you was on NT during the “can I hit it loser?” tagged days... don’t stress it, get back into the game with that confidence, these chicks still basic ain’t nothing changed from then and now.

Last edited:
And I had a goto date spot then they added themselves to Groupon I knew God was real. Then I found out Groupon only lets you buy the same Groupon 10 times. But the Devil is a lie, I just reffered myself and made another account and got 20$ on both accounts and used it 10 more times.

My guy went to the same date spot 20 times :wow: :rofl:

Sound like you was on NT during the “can I hit it loser?” tagged days... don’t stress it, get back into the game with that confidence, these chicks still basic ain’t nothing changed from then and now.

Classic bar :lol: i remember that **** well.

And yeah i’ll be straight. Just need to spend the summer working on the package (pause) and come byke strong next season.

Its just a dope spot. I have even taken the fam there. Hell come visit and we're going there (different end game goal obvi).

I didn't use all 10 of mine yet actually on the new account but ask the homie a-friend a-friend about Redpin/Heyday. It's a small bowling alley with big screen tvs, couches, rnb music, a restaurant/bar and your lane attendant is your waitress, then Heyday bought it and built a little arcade upstairs, Dave and Busters type stuff, some shooting games, pool, air hockey, skeeball, etc. Downtown on the Riverwalk, has a nice outdoor area with a fireplace, some outdoor games like oversized jenga, corn hole, oversized checkers and they stay open til like 3am.

Its just a dope spot. I have even taken the fam there. Hell come visit and we're going there (different end game goal obvi).

I didn't use all 10 of mine yet actually on the new account but ask the homie a-friend a-friend about Redpin/Heyday. It's a small bowling alley with big screen tvs, couches, rnb music, a restaurant/bar and your lane attendant is your waitress, then Heyday bought it and built a little arcade upstairs, Dave and Busters type stuff, some shooting games, pool, air hockey, skeeball, etc. Downtown on the Riverwalk, has a nice outdoor area with a fireplace, some outdoor games like oversized jenga, corn hole, oversized checkers and they stay open til like 3am.
Can definitely vouch for Heyday Downtown. Set up is key. SINGO gets the broads out in droves for some reason, silly *** game but hey, it works.
The first time i went for some Meetup where the HOST did a buyout.
Douche bag dummy. Why would you eliminate options.
I went back the very next week so I could see the real talent, did not dissapoint.

He pull up telling shorty, 'yeah i heard this place was great!' waiter comes to the table, already equiped with your regular drink like 'heyyyy bro, want your usual?'
Close. Front door greeters gon call me by my first name. My usual is a lime margarita.frozen and whichever they prefer of the pizza, wings, or nachos. And the corner lane, its darker and more private

Reminds me when I was hitting up this spot out MD all the time because they had strong drinks for under $10. I remember I went there like 2 times in the same week and sat around the same spot, waiter came over like “welcome back, twice in one week huh? You want the usual?”. I’m just looking at dude like really yo, you about to get me caught up.

Back
Top Bottom