Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

He doing all that talking on the app.....I hope you either got the numbers or got them lined up to smash

How soon are y'all asking for numbers and migrating to iMessage/traditional text? I probably have close to a 100% success rate on low volume in terms of getting numbers but I think it might be because I wait "too long" if that's such a thing.

“you ain’t playing fair”

“you the vibe I been looking for”

lucioano.jpg

How soon are y'all asking for numbers and migrating to iMessage/traditional text? I probably have close to a 100% success rate on low volume in terms of getting numbers but I think it might be because I wait "too long" if that's such a thing.
I would only ask the same day if the convo is very good and the vibe right but other than that I’ll wait a couple of days before I ask for the number

I strike a nerve? All this “free game” you’re giving is horrible and you’re putting these women on super pedestals. Don’t get butthurt because we commenting on this foolishness.
I can tell you gets no yams lol it’s a ****ing hook up app *****es want they ego stroked before they ***** do.. some of y’all dudes morals too high when it come to a dating app.. me ima cap my way into *****

Back
Top Bottom