Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

20201113_121102.jpg

I'll update after the appeal.
You know what? I salute you, sir. You’re a real American hero. Guys like you make it SO much easier for guys like me.

You know what? I salute you, sir. You’re a real American hero. Guys like you make it SO much easier for guys like me.
You can have their emotions/relationships. I ain't trippin...

What I DON'T do, is blow a ***** head up with all kind of compliments and pet names...

Tom Leykis FTW...

Last edited:
i have never directly complimented anyone in these apps. I think we all know better

On hinge, I just hit a picture with the 😍 and that works. I rarely comment on the artificial BS prompts they have.

i have never directly complimented anyone in these apps. I think we all know better

On hinge, I just hit a picture with the 😍 and that works. I rarely comment on the artificial BS prompts they have.

This never makes it easier...

Lately been ethnic wise picky... wanna travel international but covid9 says no bueno. October was nice.. went to Nigeria, Aussie, Morocco, Florida (3times), and Sinaloa. Wanna get me a desi though..

For real.. especially over the phone.. they go goo goo Gaga.. get em on FaceTime and really compliment with foolery..
Over the phone is different. Text compliments are usually conversation killers. All they do is “Thanks 🥰” or sumn generic . They definitely work as long as you don’t OD on it and it sound fake.

Last edited:
Over the phone is different. Text compliments are usually conversation killers. All they do is “Thanks 🥰” or sumn generic . They definitely work as long as you don’t OD on it and it sound fake.
I message em like we known each other for years. Hey love Organic spit. They all got their guard up and it’s understandable. They have hella dudes hollering. And if their hott it’s way more.
1B8A212B-FE94-4188-85F3-87181D2385C6.jpeg

9F253C7E-36D1-494F-B225-A11EE701F7CB.jpeg

Matched with a chick the other day that I 100% thought was a bot. She had pics and literally nothing else. No bio, no interests, nothing. She messaged first and it was in reference to my pics so it sounded legit. We vid chatted later and I was still skeptical. She sounded like she wanted to link up Wednesday but I met her at a bar instead bc I still wasn't convinced. We linked, she was cool... Not exactly my type but w/e. Came back to my place and chilled. It was veterans day so we went to another spot so I could eat for the free. She came back over today after she got off.

I got a few more matches that I really want to link with. It's crazy bc it seems like stuff flows so much better with some chicks instead of others, just like real life, go figure.
I've seen some that I haven't matched with that would make me settle down :smh:

Once she said “nah” I thought it was a wrap plus she’s like 125 miles away so I was just waiting for a time to use the line.. But looking at it now I def could have kept this convo going :lol:
Also I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t make that trip
B588E324-1D43-446A-A358-DBDF46871B82.png
5008BA48-1391-42FB-A49D-1C3640CFED33.png

pics
FB2F8061-2C03-44F4-865E-13D9A3914B67.png
9362E0CB-7339-4D39-8910-527F072AF0C6.png

"Why what do u mean" lol
I know :blush:
I knew nothing was gonna progress I was just trying to get the line off before I went to sleep :lol: :lol:

btw that app is called “Chispa” it’s on the same platform as BLK but it’s for latinas. Pretty good in my area

Back
Top Bottom