Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Ya short girls are fun. Had 1 that was 4'11. That **** was fun af lol
That’s too short lol.. got my settings to 5’3 and up.
Idk if I can do a 4’11 chick. Just seen one and....nah. It’s almost ****** status :lol:
Had a super nice thick light skin 4’11. Got the number but never pushed that line.. idk why I kept thinking she gon be carrying a step ladder everywhere

The age parameters haven't been working. I'll have mine set to minimum 21 and mad profiles under that age appear.

I was on the hunt for some #ultimatetitties so I joined one called WooPlus, for bbw’s. There’s def some super saiyan bbw on there but it’s not bad at all In my area. Lotta thick ones 😈 porch in the front patio in the back
Im a breast man. I need ultimate *******.

One of my girls, we break up to make up now and then...soooo insanely bad. Asian. Not a big booty, but enough to grab. But the goldmine is the natural H size ******* small, to average waist, no gut, and insanely pretty face. Pretty af. And fun *** personality. Gotta be careful with her. Be having to set reminders in my phone to pull out.

Is bumble active for yall? That app is the worst for me so far

Last edited:
Reading some of y’all posts here man.... y’all go watch alpha male strategies, y’all giving these women too much validation :smh:

Is bumble active for yall? That app is the worst for me so far
French vanilla, butter pecan, chocolate deluxe
Even caramel sundaes is getting touched
E94FCFD5-139E-412C-A3F7-84E072E854C2.jpeg

French vanilla, butter pecan, chocolate deluxe
Even caramel sundaes is getting touched
E94FCFD5-139E-412C-A3F7-84E072E854C2.jpeg
Damn bruh you pullin.

I only got one I’m talking too and 2 in the queue or whatever it’s called on bumble. That **** is dry for me.

Damn bruh you pullin.

I only got one I’m talking too and 2 in the queue or whatever it’s called on bumble. That **** is dry for me.
it’s a crap shot mayne..
Out of 7, 4 will shoot their number. Then maybe 2-3 will last if we don’t get bored or distracted. And 1-2 will end up inviting me over cause nobody coming over my pad and I don’t like spending bread on dinner for attention. Coffee is good or chillin getting litt @ the park.

Reading some of y’all posts here man.... y’all go watch alpha male strategies, y’all giving these women too much validation :smh:
validation is good for the soul. Some of those vids are good but hate is real in their reasoning. If you teach self worth based off hate, that **** ain’t genuine. You can still be aggressive while being empathetic

Chick asked me if im gonna bring roses when i come see her.

What

Im gonna bring this kebab
At least your bringing something....
Had a couple dunces bring that **** up.. I’ll educate them on flowers/forestry/plants/ecosystem to the point where they will never ask such a stupid question ever lol

Back
Top Bottom