Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Like Localhookupz used to be in the 2000s?
Too young for that :lol:

okay so far 0 across all three.

Bumble says I have a like pending but I gotta pay?? Fu and it says I reached the end of the line been like that for a day or so

chispa says I have 3 likes pending again I gotta pay for that.

Hinge 0 by far the best looking ones, nothing yet and I think I broke the algorithm cause now I’m just getting Ugly broads and the nice ones I gotta send a rose which you have to pay. Wtf ?

I heard the rose thing definitely gets you the finer ones

It’s funny you say Hinge has the best looking females. They’ve had the worst in numbers but higher quality ones when you come across them.

Man....been talking to this chick from Hinge, hanging out. I guess she caught wind that I was texting other girls so she studied my passcode and on New Years when I passed out she texted all of them and told them about each other :wow: :smh: :sick: I’ve never been so disgusted and want to put hands on a female on my life until I figured out what she did.

Completely sabotaged my roster and had the audacity to say she wanted to come over to talk today and asked if I was mad at her. Kept calling me too. I’ve never even have a girlfriend do that to me let alone a girl I just started talking too. Worst part is she had the audacity to do that when allegedly she was exclusive with a dude when we first started talking. The nerve of that garden tool:angry::stoneface:

storm2006 storm2006 charge it to the game man and block her number. Girl did that to me when I was on a work trip to Brazil - grabbed my Apple ID and called or texted all of them. Didn’t even get upset and let them “win”.
Woooowww. That sucks bro. Going through a phone is one thing to me. It’s grimey but I can live with that. However, the entitlement to feel like you have some right and moral high ground to text the other females....so you can have me to yourself is what has really pissed me off about it. The thing is, she texted them and deleted the messages so I missed them at first. One girl, I think she took her contact info and texted/called her from her phone because the girl told me she got screencaps of my texts with her :wow: :stoneface:

I actually really liked one of the girls (the last one I mentioned) and have been putting in work for like a year so I’m pretty hot about that one in particular. She actually has a sweater of mine I got in Spain and my favorite Henley so I can’t block her just yet unfortunately until we coordinate a drop :smh: It’s to the point I don’t even want to anger bang her. It would be like the situation from The Undoing with Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman if I saw her again (ironically I happened to binge that today :lol: )

The Undoing was great.

Still no reason to see her - just have her drop it off at the crib, never know WHAT is going through her head if she was crazy enough to do that.
True. She was supposed to drop it off earlier but never came by, probably because I didn’t respond or pick up any of her calls. I actually am worried about what she would try to do because I’ve dated crazy chicks before. I’m honestly taken aback that she would do something like that and think it’s Gucci and that I still want to be with her.

The day before she told me she was back on Bumble and I just said okay because I didn’t GAF. The next morning (NYE) at her place she said she wanted to end things and that I should go home. I said okay and started packing my belongings and she was like “What are you doing? You’re not going to say anything or talk?” I just replied “You said you wanted to end things. Not sure what you wanted me to do.” I really wish I would have cut my losses then but I’m a dummy and got greedy then went back that night and that’s when it all went down (or maybe it was yesterday afternoon after I left because the main girl in question was still texting me in the AM).

Not looking forward to roster rebuilding from ground zero :sick: :smh:

Dam the don let a chick do this to him sheesh

I’m sure like me, he was caught completely off guard. It was a work trip in a foreign country so I’m assuming he didn’t know her like that/for a long time and it probably wasn’t super serious. Regardless, it’s such a farfetched invasion of privacy that you wouldn’t think someone you’re newly with or just messing around with would do that. The most reasonable thing to do would be to just cut you off if they don’t like you talking to other girls. Not message them. :lol: :smh:

Women act like men are the only ones that talk to multiple people at once
If there's no committed relationship then there's no problem

It’s always interesting how people (men and women do this) assume they are in a committed relationship of some sort after seeing someone for more than a month.

Makes you realize the FWB deals are truly unique and can be the best.

Last edited:
Damn storm2006 storm2006 what is your passcode? You out here getting shoulder surfed? Kick all them up north bammas to the curb anyways, it's time for that southern belle roster. And it snowed yesterday too so perfect time to give a fatty like ol' 2 Chinz Becky a look again. Probably got the warm grits on deck as we speak

Last edited:
That’s all bad bro. Being on lockdown and what not could possibly help build the roster back up

A ***** could never learn my passcode because I naturally hate people staring at me while I’m doing ****. I would’ve peeped that she was snoopin.

It’s always interesting how people (men and woman do this) assume they are in a committed relationship of some sort after seeing someone for more than a month.

Makes you realize the FWB deals are truly unique and can be the best.
This!

How the hell you think we are together or a "thing" after a couple dates?? Mind bottling.

Shorty i been seeing for the past year (almost) been dope tho. She always talks about how dudes would say "we" in the past. She always says we what? Aint no we :lol:

We established from the jump theres no labels. Its honestly been the sickest situation ive been in. None of that relationshipy ****. Straight up dopest chick ive ever met.

See I thought this was the whole point, date multiple folks until you meet the right one and exclusivity is mutually agreed. True weirdos taking it that far with no exclusivity.
People are afraid to be alone and wanna cling onto the first person they meet. Its true for both men and women.

I mean i get it we are social creatures and we want companionship but some folks just flat out clingy and weird.

See I thought this was the whole point, date multiple folks until you meet the right one and exclusivity is mutually agreed. True weirdos taking it that far with no exclusivity.
And mind you, the whole time we were talking she was with a dude who she’s been exclusive with who she originally said she was going to go with over me. I didn’t trip at all yet she was all up in my phone. To tay1 tay1 ’s point, after she initially went through my phone, I changed my passcode but I guess she was watching me again :smh: Did not expect to start my 2021 off like this|l:lol:

Back
Top Bottom