Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

pjntr3xazq361.jpg

Lookin' light skinned, mami was tight slim
Fat ***, big ****, I noticed her nice chin (sturdy chin)
I approached her, slight grin, white Timbs, number you can type in
Said she don't like men (hahaha)
I just laughed, ma, if we link, we link
You don't like men? me neither, what a coincidink (what a coincidence)

tenor.gif

Either I'm getting trolled or these woman who find me on bumble are looking for an ego boost :smh:. 2 out of the 3 ended unmatching me before they even messaged me. Then the 3rd one messaged me but by time went to see what she said she unmatched me.

This app’s process with matching is so flawed.

facts plus nothing beats the first impression being in person and it going well

if it’s an app chick I find myself being less interested just because we haven’t had that first interaction yet

Exactly. Like they really expect me to GENUINELY ask how their day is outside of the first message when I don’t know if my lust is even real yet. They’re only screens, pics, and words before I meet them.

For some context, dude is a 48 yr old white man that lives in Portland, retired from owning 2 car dealerships and 1 motorcycle dealership. Also did a yr in Fed Prison for white collar crime charges
Also days he dated women from ages 35-50

If I smashed 24% of the chicks I met up with I’d just say **** it and switch teams

not serious but yo that’s like 2 out of 10, you know how much wasted time that is

if there’s a vibe, which you can tell within like 5-10 min, smashing is always on the table right away

Y’all wylin if you think the majority of dudes is smashing that high of a percentage on the first date.

I just know for me sex on a first date isn't a priority. Sex isn't a priority at all actually.

Wont deny mans is a weirdo though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom