Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Statistically women sliming their chances.

Only 8% of men makes 6 figures
Only 14% of men are 5’11 or higher
Only 23 % of men does strength muscle exercises 18 and up (so technically the numbers are smaller)

68% of men are married in America

let’s not talk about sexuality - bi, gay, transsexual

Single men you are the prize! Know your self worth!

Don’t let these women fool you!

Speaking of which. I changed my height on Bumble last night from 5’10-6 ft. Just out of my own curiosity. The match disparities between that app and all my others had me curious.

And sure enough 0 matches in queue. To 8 in 24 hrs after the switch. So basically my profile had been getting filtered out all these months 😂. Tough.

What about when you show up and they expect you to be 6ft?
4BB30577-C4AC-4CD7-9478-4014AD0B8545.jpeg

got me down a rabbit hole. Your boy bout to be 6'3-6'6 out in these streets. They got modular ones you can keep adding, seems like you'll get a nice calf workout too. #2birds

tallmenshoes.com c/o the style o.g

Adding this to the stimmy list real quick

tenor (3).gif

SN: Turns out they have individual insoles. Ordered some of the 1.5 inch ones. Gunna drop the review in here once I get them.

Last edited:
Speaking of which. I changed my height on Bumble last night from 5’10-6 ft. Just out of my own curiosity. The match disparities between that app and all my others had me curious.

And sure enough 0 matches in queue. To 8 in 24 hrs after the switch. So basically my profile had been getting filtered out all these months 😂. Tough.
But yet I have to pay money on most sites to say I don’t want a fat girl. ..

There's not much difference, and they can't tell really unless it's written. Not encouraging lies btw, just saying people are off when they try to estimate length.

Reactions: ASE
It's just online where height matters because it doesn't in real life. With that being said if I have to bend the truth a bit to get my profile shown am I gunna do it? Now that I have this information? Yup.

Once we're both lying down it won't matter.

There's not much difference, and they can't tell really unless it's written. Not encouraging lies btw, just saying people are off when they try to estimate length.

If you're cute, that won't even matter to them too. Or at least that's what I tell my 5'9.5" and under homies.

Wait.

Them...

Fake hair
Fake eyes
Lift Bra
Body shapers
Photo filters
Angled photos
Pounds of makeup
Kids
Baby Daddies

...and men have the nerve to be concerned about height?

Word???

tenor.gif

Stop feeding women's sense of entitlement!!!

Out here Beta as hell.

George Costanza status.

BTW I'm not 6 feet tall and wish a B#$%@ would try to devalue me as a Man.

a6285345fdb0a486a6283bd29c270312.jpg

Last edited:
I have 5’10 in my tinder profile maybe I should take it out :lol:
5’9-5’10 is average height.

Don’t let these women height shame yall :lol:

If you're genuinely 5'9-5'10 then you don't have to worry.

Problem is that the 5'4-5'6 cats say their 5'9-5'10 so some of these birds just say they want someone 6'0 and up 'cos they've been burned by some Kevin Hart cat and don't know any better. :smh: :smh: :smh:

At this point it's literally just my own personal vendetta against Bumble. Give me a weight filter and we're even.

I'm skinny I have a weight capacity.

Back
Top Bottom